Razer Surround (7.1 virtualization software)
May 8, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #46 of 51
By the power of Hood it command this thread to rise!

Does Razer surround have any negative impact on stereo sound when turned off from synapse? When switched off the audio source switches back to your physical audio device right? At that point Razer is keeping its oar out of my audio?

May 9, 2017 at 12:07 AM Post #47 of 51
By the power of Hood it command this thread to rise!

Does Razer surround have any negative impact on stereo sound when turned off from synapse? When switched off the audio source switches back to your physical audio device right? At that point Razer is keeping its oar out of my audio?
if it's off then it wouldn't effect. though I wouldn't use this as it gives very high of distortion and some ugly compression , this is just bad if you're using high-end headphones , there are far many better options.

May 9, 2017 at 5:31 AM Post #49 of 51
Out of your head but it cost money. there is trial thought you can see that the quality is better. there is a thread here you can search by the name

Dolby Headphone Surround if you have realtek or some other card. there is a mod. realtek dolby surround mod. you will find the thread in google.

SBX if you have motherboard with card that has creative card.

you have Windows 10 creator Atmos trial and cost money after, but also Sonic surround which is free.

GSX 1000 which cost money but great surround as people say. I am trying to find where to buy to Israel.

the razer is just too echo and
I don't know.. just low quality

Last edited:
May 9, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #50 of 51
Out of your head but it cost money. there is trial thought you can see that the quality is better. there is a thread here you can search by the name

Dolby Headphone Surround if you have realtek or some other card. there is a mod. realtek dolby surround mod. you will find the thread in google.

SBX if you have motherboard with card that has creative card.

you have Windows 10 creator Atmos trial and cost money after, but also Sonic surround which is free.

GSX 1000 which cost money but great surround as people say. I am trying to find where to buy to Israel.

the razer is just too echo and
I don't know.. just low quality

What is the pricing like on Out of your head these days? Last time I checked it cost hundreds of Euros (unless I'm remembering it wrong) I'm using my odac/02 combo. I'm guessing I can't use the realtek mod to get dolby surround on that.

May 9, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #51 of 51
What is the pricing like on Out of your head these days? Last time I checked it cost hundreds of Euros (unless I'm remembering it wrong) I'm using my odac/02 combo. I'm guessing I can't use the realtek mod to get dolby surround on that.

well kinda $150 + 1 free present , for every present it cost extra $25

I still want to know if GSX is the best , if it's worth to buy it, or to use Out of Your Head... I can't decide.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back