Rate the video games you're currently playing
Jul 10, 2013 at 5:45 PM Post #3,662 of 6,924
The thing is with zombies 2 it get's so boring after level 30 where in zombie 1 it was so fun and you can still go to 50 without too much trouble.

Zombies is great fun for the first hour or so. Then it gets exponentionally more tedious with every half hour. Really, by the time you've been playing for 3 hours, no matter how good you're doing, you get to the point where you want to take a break.

Jul 10, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #3,663 of 6,924
Quote:
Zombies is great fun for the first hour or so. Then it gets exponentionally more tedious with every half hour. Really, by the time you've been playing for 3 hours, no matter how good you're doing, you get to the point where you want to take a break.

Yeah I remember me and my friends use to love playing four way, but after a month or two we just started hating it. Haven't played in over three months. Oh well

Jul 11, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #3,666 of 6,924
Just wanted to mention to all you PC gamers that the Steam Summer Sale has begun!!!. This is a time where I end up buying way too many games, but the prices don't get much better. Especially from the community choice sales. 

Jul 11, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #3,667 of 6,924
Quote:
Just wanted to mention to all you PC gamers that the Steam Summer Sale has begun!!!. This is a time where I end up buying way too many games, but the prices don't get much better. Especially from the community choice sales. 

And here are all the "hidden" sales :)

http://steamdb.info/sales/?displayOnly=all&cc=de

Jul 13, 2013 at 9:29 PM Post #3,669 of 6,924
reddit.com/r/gamedeals

makes it easy for you to track the steam sales and read suggestions from other people.

also, /r/shouldibuythisgame is pretty useful.

Jul 16, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #3,670 of 6,924
Tombraider - 7/10 (so far)

Played this last night and it tries to do it's best to be constantly annoying. Even the menus are annoying. I hate the stupid CGI button press scenes and how bad the controls are. Her movement is just awkward and not normal. It reminds me of "Red Dead Redemption" which had the worst character movement ever and ruined it for me. Uncharted 2 got it perfect. The entire Tombraider series always had lousy character controls.

I had fun once I actually got to shoot people, but I stopped playing when the game crashed on me. I didn't get very far. I don't even know what the stupid story is supposed to be. Don't even really care. She reminds me of Rambo so far. I think she got stabbed like 20 times and is still running around and shooting things.

You ever notice that some games these days have tons of perks or upgrades and they are totally not required for the game. I doubt this is the case here but it makes me wonder.

I think I need to play this more but I wasn't enjoying it really last night.

Spent the next 2 hours playing "Oblivion" over again.

Tonight maybe i'll play "Crysis 3" I rented. I haven't found a good game in awhile. Not since "Dishonored"

Wish I still had my PS3 so I could play The Last of Us.

Jul 17, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #3,671 of 6,924
Quote:
Anyone play the total war series? Just finished Medieval 2 and can't wait for Rome TOTAL War II !!!!!

I still play Rome Total War. I also have Shogun 2 and Medieval but continue Rome:TW because I just love the time period. I am very excited about Rome Total War II.

Jul 18, 2013 at 12:45 AM Post #3,675 of 6,924
Anyone excited by Watch Dogs? Even from someone who mains Call of Duty, I'm highly anticipating this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back