1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Rate the video games you're currently playing

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by highflyin9, Oct 5, 2005.
First

Back
397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406
408 409 410
Next

Last
  1. boozcool
    Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch - 9/10
    Smash Ultimate is really the ultimate game in the Super Smash Bros. series. Too many characters at times but great for group play

2. GreenBow
    Resident Evil 2.

While I got into liking playing RE2 somewhat, it was disappointing. Am completely dismayed at its reception, although I am not the only one. Puzzle, oh yeah, puzzle, another puzzle, more puzzles, a puzzle, puzzle(?), another puzzle, puzzles, ah I see. It's a puzzler game, with a few zombies thrown in to make it seem like a survival horror.

4.5/10

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  3. Matez
    It Lurks Below - 10/10. This is the Terraria alike game made by a guy who made Diablo. Crazy good.

4. Audio-Omega
    Ace Combat 7 - 7/10

5. cherylyn
    Mario Odyssey for Switch: 8.5 / 10

6. ChijiroKuro
    Hollow Knight (N Switch): 9.5/10
    The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild: 10/10 ... In "Master Mode".

7. Cyanotic
    Horizon Zero Dawn: 8/10
    I'm about half-way through, really enjoying it so far. My girlfriend has a PS4 so I'm finally get to play the few exclusives that I was able to play being on PC/XB.

N00bAudiophile likes this.
  8. Slaphead
    If you're only about halfway through then it gets better - Personally I'd rate HZD as a 10/10, although some may disagree with me.

9. mariopepper
    Dota 2
    9/10. I am sure everyone who played dota2 at least once can say this game is awesome
    I also used to play Crazy Road, a tricky racing game, you’re going to put on the role of a truck driver who ends up a hostage of a road situation. I downloaded it here and now it's one of my favorite racing games

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  10. GreenBow
    Shadow Warrior 2. Bit of a mess, but OK. Generous 6/10.

11. BunnyNamedCraig
    Wow.

You gave a phenomenal description of it I feel.
    I think you also explained to me why I have been dying so dang much and I never knew why until now. I really want to play it like a dark souls game but it just doesn’t have the same feeling as the other games.

It seems to pigeon hole you into playing it a certain way to win and that way for me isn’t completely fun...

Great review man
    Are you playing the new remake or the old one?
    This for console or pc only?

I’m currently playing Uncharted 4 for the first time and I think about half way done?

After playing this game I think that Naughty Dog may be the best game publisher out there right now.

This game is not a 10/10 for me for random reasons. But when it comes to level design they are crazy good imo, and that’s where my kudos come from. I think adding story into the mix I would so far give this game an 8/10. If story was more on point then I would probably go 9 to 10/10

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  12. Amish
    ESO: 6/10
    POE: 9/10
    Onward: 7/10

13. splits
    Playing through Trine with my girlfriend at the moment, for being an unabashedly straightforward co-op puzzle / platformer I'd say 8/10.

14. jwbrent
    Sega Ages Virtua Racer on my Switch. Best $8 I’ve spent in a long while. 9/10

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  15. Matez
    It's fair what you wrote. To me It Lurks Below to me is a great example of how much can be achieved via very simple measures and that's what I appreciate above everything else. So simple gameplay but so enjoyably rewarding. I keep my fingers crossed it'll be constantly updated!

First

Back
397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406
408 409 410
Next

Last