Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Jun 27, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #3,991 of 24,615
Transformers: The revenge of the fallen - 4/10.

Pretty average. Way too long, lost focus, not enough plot. Megan Fox was the highlight.

Jun 27, 2009 at 5:04 AM Post #3,992 of 24,615
"Transformers, Revenge of..."

8/10

I'm with Amy Biancolli ...

I thought this movie rocked.

I went into it wanting nothing more than sex and lubrication and robot hardware ... along with truly hilarious dialogue and visuals.

And?

I was not disappointed.

So never mind the naysayers.

This movie is pure sensual Ownership(tm)!

Waste your money on it immediately!

There's just nothing better than seeing Sam scream like a woman after a hot as **** humanoid Decepticon slams him from ceiling to floor and back to all walls, ... with her TONGUE!

Really ... that scene is worth the 7 bucks alone.

Maybe it's just us in S. Texas ... but the 100 or so folks in the flick with me were clapping and laughing throughout. And if so ... the rest of the world can **** off cause us (and Amy Biancolli ... my fav movie reviewer) think this movie is very much worth the money to see.

(oh yeah ... it's not the most important aspect of the film by any means ... but Meagan Fox really is truly transcendental in her role; pure fun sexiness.)

Great summer movie.

smile.gif

Jun 27, 2009 at 5:22 AM Post #3,994 of 24,615
Terminator Salvation 8/10. It actually had a compelling story line and didn't try to take away from it by a throwing in a crap full of CGI and other distracting movie techniques.

Jun 27, 2009 at 6:16 AM Post #3,995 of 24,615
Transformers 2
5/10
Plot wouldn't make much sense if the person watching it didn't read the tie-in comics.
Some scenes should've been developed more.
Should've been a 3 hour movie to add more detail.

Jun 27, 2009 at 10:15 AM Post #4,000 of 24,615
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eek.gif

Okay, I seriously need to watch this again, because that's not at all what I thought when I watched it the first (and only) time, a few years ago.

Many critics lambasted it when it was first released but it is now generally regarded as the masterpiece that it is. Tell you what, read the book 'The Memoirs of Barry Lyndon' by William Thackery first then watch the movie again. You will see that Kubrick captured the feel of the book perfectly.

Jun 27, 2009 at 4:15 PM Post #4,001 of 24,615
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Transformers: The revenge of the fallen - 4/10./-/Way too long,.

<SpOiLeR>

I thought a good ending would have been after Prime's death. It really dragged in the set-up for the finale. The whole film was racing, racing then stopped. Devastator was friggin' awesome though - best part of the movie for me.

</SpOiLeR>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back