1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Rate The Last Movie You Watched

First

Back
486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495
497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506
Next

Last
  1. Proglover
    Due Date 6+

mwah, not much to say about that one, just a nice lough

2. Confispect
    Due Date was ok the only funny part was the fat guy/tiger. Other then that meh. Not re-watchable.

3. logwed

Quote:

I saw Due Date last night, too (free movies in the Union FTW!). I thought that it was pretty funny, my favorite moment was when they were drinking the coffee at Jamie Foxx's house.

I would agree, not a movie I'd need to watch again, though.

4. DLeeWebb Contributor
    "The Wolfman" [7.0/10]: Hey, it wasn't great but I saw it on HBO and it was entertaining to watch on television on a Saturday night. I'm glad that I didn't spend the money or the time to see it in the theater.

5. Proglover

Quote:

I had a good laugh when they got beat up by the guy in the wheelchair

6. Audio-Omega

It's all about special effects, that's all there is.  

7. virometal Contributor
    Proglover:

My fave part was the "I'm allergic to waffles." For some reason, that cracked my kit up. Eh, other than at a pretty paint by numbers affair. A lot of the jokes - the head shots for example -- have already been used in Galinfianakis' youtube skits, which I've absorbed already greedily. 

--

Coco Before Chanel was a standard period peice. Queue the meditative piano and smooth strings. Don't forget the slow pans over glorious countryside estates. I swear I could direct one some day. It was good for what it was, and the formation of a fashion icon, is of course interesting. 6/10

Also I watched the first season of Lost. Don't know why I never got around to the show. It was pretty damn good of course. Some of the stuff was a little hammy and broad, which is why I rarely watch scripted broadcast television. 7/10

8. spickerish
    Black Swan - 8 / 10    Liked it a lot. Great acting by Portman and some great scenes. Liked the Wrestler better though. 

9. tdockweiler
    Charlie Chaplin's The Kid - 9/10

Au Revoir Les Enfants - 9.25/10

Night and Fog - 8.75/10

10. fuseboxx
  11. gopack87
    The Thing (1982)- 9/10
    Excellent Sci-Fi horror with amazing special effects for it's time.  Kurt Russell played an excellent lead role and the ending was pretty unique

12. Br777
    the fighter  8/10 - a solid movie all around.  an especially excellent performance from christian bale.

13. J W
    Glen or Glenda. 5.5/10. This is a train wreck without any fatalities, without any overturned cars, and without any spilt cargo. It's not boring, but it's not quite up to the standards of other quality Wood productions. I did, however, particularly enjoy the scenes with Lugosi.                 

14. matthewh133
    Once Upon A Time In Mexico - 7.5/10

Entertaining, over-the-top etc, but not an amazing plot or character development.

15. Confispect
    [​IMG]

7/10

First

Back
486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495
497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506
Next

Last