1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Rate The Last Movie You Watched

First

Back
477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486
488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497
Next

Last
  1. virometal Contributor
    SoupRKnowva:

I loved that film. It was one of my favorites from last year. There were a couple of other notes I would like to add. First the movie was one of the first, to be completely shot with the Red camera, Soderbergh's, Peter Jackson's, and others new favorite tool. Second, the protagonist was none other than Sasha Grey. I read some of her interviews about the film. She had a surprising, well considering her day job, opinions about film and favorite movies. She is a bit of a film buff. 

2. Confispect

Quote:
    I liked Social Network not a awesome movie but slightly interesting...

3. oqvist
    The only reason the Social Network wasn´t a total disaster is David Fincher... He somehow manage to save a crap movie and make people even believe it´s great. The story is really bad and there is nothing of interest in it. I also would never watch a documentary on how facebook was founded.

But then I never understood what facebook was about and still doesn´t. Main future is you can compete what friends you got and there is indie games on it i have heard and share photos. Hardly groundbreaking stuff is it :p. The only reason I registered some month ago was to get access to a Jaguar XJ13 for GT 5.

I would recommend Inception, Seven, Fight club or any of Finchers other movies.

Last movie I watched was X-men Wolverine. I read the comic about how Wolverine was borne. Obviously the writers of Wolverine hasn´t. In the beginning it wasn´t all that bad. But the bad guys was just to one dimensional and you never really got any reason for why the act like they did. Also without spoiling to much there is a turn in the movie where it´s originally set up as a revenge story and then turn into slap stick and dumb action ala Expendables. It was like the director said crap I can´t get this revenge thing going lets try something else.

In the end 1/5 a What? movie to sum it up.

4. Confispect
    Lol I agree with all said, also 1+ for Fight Club a superb movie.

Expendables was expendable, The Incredibles was better.

5. SoupRKnowva

Quote:

shes also into black/doom/sludge metal and is a vinyl junkie

6. OrionPax
    I just watched the movie Primer....completely messes with your head with all the time travel and jazz. Great movie though, highly recommended

7. Confispect

Quote:

I'll have to see it two movies that mess with my head is: Alice In Wonder Land, and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

8. apatN Contributor
    Baader Meinhof Komplex - 80/100

9. MrMet
    saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World last night. Very awesome movie. Instantly one of my favorites. It had me laughing through the whole movie. 9/10

10. Confispect

Quote:

8/10 I agree it was a awesome movie that guy is insanely stupid/funny. I can see some people not liking it their was one 'battle' that almost ruined the whole movie for me I think it was the voltron laser gun shooting one. They went off in some star trek unreal direction extremely annoying.

11. tdockweiler
    The King's Speech - 9.5/10

Much better than I expected. I actually thought this movie would bore me to death. It is fairly slow, but extremely well made with some good cinematography and good acting. I hope Colin Firth wins an oscar. Geoffrey Rush was also good in it.

12. grokit

Quote:

I really like both of those, 9/10 easy. Primer not so much, 6/10 I've seen better time travel movies.

13. Br777

Quote:

an absolute classic.  still one of the few movies i've seen that I found to be constantly funny.  Everyone needs to watch this movie

14. WhiteCrow
    Tron, fuggin loved it and not just because I'm a giant nerd*I own a tron shirt* but it was actuly really good. and the soundtrack was epic.

15. Proglover

Quote:

yes, nice movie

First

Back
477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486
488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497
Next

Last