Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Jun 27, 2009 at 5:48 PM Post #4,006 of 24,629
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
<SpOiLeR>
</SpOiLeR>

I thought a good ending would have been after Prime's death. It really dragged in the set-up for the finale. The whole film was racing, racing then stopped. Devastator was friggin' awesome though - best part of the movie for me.

Please use for spoilers, so we don't accidentally read it anyway (select the above).

Jun 27, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #4,007 of 24,629
transformers 2, 7/10. it started REALLY well and lots of "WOW!"s but it went downhill from there, but not bad.

I saw up again and this time there was like three women crying behind me and I kinda lost it...
frown.gif

Jun 28, 2009 at 3:04 AM Post #4,008 of 24,629
Transformers 2 ... 9/10. It fell just a tad short of the original but very enjoyable none the less. I'd go see it again. Although it was a little too loud in my theater. I've noticed our digital theater has been turning up the volume and, according to my decible meter, getting too high at times. I could tell today that the theater I was in already had two blown speakers in the left front.

ramintop: Oddly the friends I went with felt exactly the opposite. They felt the beginning of the movie was sloooow but the second half was much better.

Jun 28, 2009 at 5:54 AM Post #4,014 of 24,629
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio-Omega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Many will hear the message, few will choose to follow.

Hmm, now you have me intrigued. I just looked it up on IMDB and see it is by the same director that did Dark City which I have on BluRay so I will definitely have to watch Knowing too. Thanks.

Jun 28, 2009 at 6:39 AM Post #4,015 of 24,629
Confessions of a Shopaholic - 1/10
Even if you posses the female anatomy you wont find this remotely amusing. My wife thought it was awful and is normally easily entertained when it comes to the chick flicks. Avoid it at all costs.

nickknutson - Fro what I've read it sound like most would reverse the scores you gave TROTF and ST. I've heard good pres about The Proposal.

I've not seen Transformers yet but really enjoyed Star Trek with the exception of (spoiler):
The snow monsters felt cheesy and out f place. Eric Bana was not given enough screen time nor was his character fleshed out enough.
Other than that it was great, non-stop action with a worth while story and a very enjoyable performance by Karl Urban.

Looking forward to the feed back on Public Enemies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back