Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Jan 31, 2022 at 8:39 PM Post #23,491 of 24,617
I like mike from ‘that chapter’ on you tube, 20-30 minutes of Irish lilt, love how he says tree for three. Anyrate short sweet analysis of what makes us weird, then how the case got solved, and subsequent charges. As far as cop shows I can’t stand ;cops’ it’s just depressing watch alcoholic's get arrested, don’t mind 48 hours but wonder about systemic racism in America resulting in a petri dish of crimes.
prefer to watch sociopaths and psychopaths try and outwit the law but they don’t. Kinda like trump crime family….that will be good to see the perp walk
I dont sound like that. I am very versed and coherently logic based.

Not even sure what is going on here.
Can you please stop with this non-sense?
What don't you understand? Please don't stop discussions. It's okay to disagree.

Jan 31, 2022 at 9:23 PM Post #23,492 of 24,617
you ok phil? You sound like your losing it.

Jan 31, 2022 at 10:32 PM Post #23,493 of 24,617
you ok phil? You sound like your losing it.
Thanks for asking Whazzzup.

I am a bit bored. I recently became content with my audio gear.

> BP800 = detail and speed, electrodynamic
> T30 = liquidy rich, orthodynamic
> Emu-w = very comfy & cheap, closed back

All of the above are also very good all rounders and could be end game on their own.

And Ive finally accepted equalizer into my life. Loki+ fixes so much so easily.

Im suddenly no longer interested in upgrading. Im reading an audio textbook to try and increase my interest in the hobby. Spicing forums up with shatposts (embarrassingly). Im content with my speakers too. All good stuff. Not sure what to do next in audio hobby. Become a lurker? I feel some obligation to keep forums active. But my post in quality is dipping due to the shatposting.

Feb 1, 2022 at 6:30 AM Post #23,497 of 24,617
Spider man with no costume?

Feb 2, 2022 at 8:24 AM Post #23,502 of 24,617
If I am reading properly, then I sense vagueness and sassiness. @SilverEars passive aggression is unbecoming. Youre better than that!

I think you may need to take a break from posting.
I suggest taking a few days off and watching a lot of movies.
Come back and post the reviews.

Feb 2, 2022 at 9:43 AM Post #23,503 of 24,617
Korean Zombie Series on Netflix

All of us are Dead 8/10

Only been through a couple episodes but its pretty good so far. I have been a huge zombie flick fan since watching George Romero's Night of the Living Dead as a kid.

There had been many a lean time when there were only really bad or no zombie movies for a period of time, I love that they're back resurrecting the genre that George Romero created.

In this series, the zombies are a 28 weeks later style fast infecting and fast moving type. Really high budget, great action scenes, great plot twists.

Feb 2, 2022 at 9:47 AM Post #23,504 of 24,617
Korean Zombie Series on Netflix

All of us are Dead 8/10

Only been through a couple episodes but its pretty good so far. I have been a huge zombie flick fan since watching George Romero's Night of the Living Dead as a kid.

There had been many a lean time when there were only really bad or no zombie movies for a period of time, I love that they're back resurrecting the genre that George Romero created.

In this series, the zombies are a 28 weeks later style fast infecting and fast moving type. Really high budget, great action scenes, great plot twists.

I'm probably going to skip this. Too many Korean zombie contents, and I really don't care for the genre. There hasn't been any good Korean content since Squid Game.

I have started Yellowstone, and I got to say, it's well filmed. It's beautifully shot, and character dialog are great! Great acting with interesting characters. It seems to be better produced than 1883.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2022 at 2:06 PM Post #23,505 of 24,617
zombies shouldn't be fast. world war Z, and british flick with fast zombies 28 days? dunno that's just not fair

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back