Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Jun 27, 2019 at 5:17 AM Post #22,246 of 24,598
Inglorious Basterds - 8.5/10.

I'm not a huge fan of Tarantino, the only other movie I like of his has been Pulp Fiction. I was surprised that I enjoyed this one.

You know I saw that in the cinema when it came out, and didn't get it. Later started to watch it at home on DVD and fell in love with the movie? I agree 8.5.

Jun 29, 2019 at 1:07 AM Post #22,247 of 24,598
Game of Thrones: Season 1 - 5.5/10

Wow, what a disappointment this was. It was a real chore actually getting through each episode.
None of them were much fun to watch, definitely not entertaining. Almost none of it's characters are very likable at all.
Maybe 2 or 3 of them?

The scenes with Khaleesi and her husband were the absolute worst. Almost unwatchable and made me want to fast forward them.

Also, this is easily the most sexist TV show i've ever seen too. I mean just look at her storyline for example.
Well, you could offer an excuse like..."Well, that's what things were like back then".

No, I didn't really knock off any points for this or it's excessive violence.

Overall it's just not very interesting to me and most of it is quite boring.
It's really almost just like a soap opera too.

I'm seriously wondering why everyone likes this so much.
Maybe this season is considered the worst?

The First (TV series) - 3/10

Looked good based on it's trailer. This one is about the first people going to Mars.
So bad I had to stop at episode 3. It's just that bad and so not a very fair review!

I also attempted to watch the showtimes series "Homeland". Made it to episode 6 or 7 and found it painfully boring (but with good acting).

Jun 29, 2019 at 2:56 AM Post #22,248 of 24,598
Game of Thrones: Season 1 - 5.5/10

Wow, what a disappointment this was. It was a real chore actually getting through each episode.
None of them were much fun to watch, definitely not entertaining. Almost none of it's characters are very likable at all.
Maybe 2 or 3 of them?

The scenes with Khaleesi and her husband were the absolute worst. Almost unwatchable and made me want to fast forward them.

Also, this is easily the most sexist TV show i've ever seen too. I mean just look at her storyline for example.
Well, you could offer an excuse like..."Well, that's what things were like back then".

No, I didn't really knock off any points for this or it's excessive violence.

Overall it's just not very interesting to me and most of it is quite boring.
It's really almost just like a soap opera too.

I'm seriously wondering why everyone likes this so much.
Maybe this season is considered the worst?
I watched because I liked the books and thought it would be pretty incredible if they strictly followed the story. which they... kind of did, mostly, up to a point. although the books make Martin look like even more of a sexual pervert IMO. then again he himself says(I'm very much paraphrasing) that his writing method involves taking extreme stuff that still are believable, and push them to 11.
there is also the fact that he doesn't give a crap if someone is popular or not, so unlike most TV shows where from start to end you know that all the dangerous situations are BS and the main characters will come out clean with a nice hairdo, RR Martin does keeps you on your toes. and that alone makes everything more interesting IMO.

as for the tv show itself, things change, people change, directors change, the amount of sex changes, and the wolves have a profound lack of relevance throughout the entire series. some stuff were really cool, some weren't, I'm not going to lie, if they had made that show with the FX and budget of a Monty Python movie, I probably wouldn't have bothered until the end. but overall I'd still put it in a short list of good TV shows despite how I thought the end was moronic, and I join in on hating the 2 suckers who made a mess of it all.

Jul 8, 2019 at 2:56 AM Post #22,251 of 24,598
Game of Thrones: Season 2 - 6/10

Game of Thrones: Season 3 - 4/10

(gave Season 1 a 5.5/10)

Not sure why I continue with this series. I guess there are a few characters and storylines I like.
Many of them are almost fast forward material.
I also find it's sex scenes and graphic torture scenes a bit excessive.
So much stuff in it that's just too hard to watch (like the "Red Wedding").

Only storylines I liked were the ones with Tyrion Lannister, Brienne and Arya Stark.
Can't stand anything with Joffrey and his mother.

The scenes with Jon Snow seemed to just drag on and on and go nowhere. The ones with the dragon lady and the Red priestess are almost unwatchable too.

I think HBO also must make a list of the most shocking things they can put on screen just for ratings etc.Feels like i've seen it all by now, but i'm sure they have even more disturbing things to add.

Character development is also really bad too. On the 4th season now and it's like I don't really know any more about them than in season one.
The show would be better if they chopped out some material somehow. It's as if they tried to tackle too much all at once.

I also just realized I laughed for the first time ever during this series. I know it's not supposed to be funny, but that's pretty strange.
It's all so extremely serious all the time with it's endless dialogue and not much happening ever.
I would never call the series fun or entertaining ever.

PS one series i'm loving right now is "Fear the Walking Dead Season 5". Only bad episode so far was the previous one (not the one from the 7th).

Jul 10, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #22,253 of 24,598
41B504FE-C7F9-4E42-B8DB-3441FD3906A7.png
4E5D8FDF-098C-4A8E-B8B9-AF92B0E438F9.jpeg
378814C9-A9CE-41B8-9F5C-34EB6B8CB05F.jpeg

10/10

Jul 11, 2019 at 8:26 AM Post #22,254 of 24,598
1B8B490F-8EA4-4D75-A97F-515E87BC3A39.jpeg

Wow..... still an experience. 8-10

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:36 AM Post #22,258 of 24,598
88A36AB6-044B-4534-AE3A-0A9AE52571F4.jpeg

Last House On The Left 1972
0-10

Wow, hard to believe Wes Craven even made this. Hard to believe Roger Ebert even liked it? So very very bad.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019 at 1:37 AM Post #22,259 of 24,598
1C2C1CE6-0DB5-46B7-871A-2AC442175F6E.png

A chick flick.
9-10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back