1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Rate The Last Movie You Watched

1. baltasar
    Avengers-End game 9/10 :punch:

2. kid vic
    [​IMG]

The Mule- 4/10

No sense made, not really great.

3. wuwhere Contributor
    The Mule - 5.12

4. tdockweiler
    Dragged across concrete - 9/10

Really surprised by this one. Kind of stuck with me and I want to watch this again soon.
    Some of the violence is unnecessarily gory and kind of disturbing (well, just one scene really).
    Other scenes I was kind of confused and not sure if they were supposed to be funny or not (I didn't laugh).
    BTW what the heck is with rental prices for movies lately? They wanted $6.99 for a rental of this. No thanks.

Thank you for your service - 9/10

Pretty impressed by this, but not a fun movie to watch. Not a film most people would bother to watch, especially if they knew what it was about (PTSD).
    For some reason I like Miles Teller as an actor. He was good in "Only the Brave" and "War Dogs" too.

Another movie with similar themes I think is "The Best Years of Our Lives", but it seems impossible to find!

Everest: Beyond the Limit - 9/10 (TV series).

I watched this a few weeks ago and was glued to my TV set all three seasons.
    I'm glad they ended it after season 3 though.

Sherpa - 6/10

Everest: Man vs Mountain - 3/10

Possibly one of the worst reality TV shows i've seen.
    Basically 90% of the time seems like it was focused on random stuff at camp you don't really care about.

The Wandering Earth - 2/10

Easily one of the worst sci-fi movies i've seen. Even "Independence day 2" seems good in comparison.
    Too bad since this is one of those rare films from China that Netflix released in the USA.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  5. Redcarmoose

Glass 2019

Well it gets points for imagination and great acting, though the plot was both a reach and fantastic which hindered the following emotionally. Maybe good for kids and young adults?

5-10

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  6. myanime002
    By and by, Josh Hartnett was just average. Whatever remains of the acting (the people, in any event) was surprisingly more dreadful. What made the motion picture great was the vampires! I can't recall the last film I saw that was this suspensful! Tian mei de yao hen manga Without a doubt, it's not the sort of tension that resembles "what will occur straightaway?" since you recognize what will occur straightaway; someone's gettin' their neck tore open. Be that as it may, it was extremely thrilling, in any case. I'd prescribe seeing it in case you're a devotee of current vampire motion pictures.

7. Redcarmoose
    A0124F5A-BC74-4C5B-BB1D-9FB47B8638EA.jpeg

Eight out of ten.

8. tdockweiler
    When they see us - 10/10

One of the best movies I've seen in the past year or so. Movies like this are why I stay subscribed to Netflix.
    Perfect cast and acting too IMO.

Hard to believe but I really didn't know anything about this case beforehand.

After this I also watched "Central Park Five" from Ken Burns. Probably an 8 or 9 for that one.

9. DLeeWebb Contributor
    "The Girl In The Spider's Web" [5.8/10]: I think that I'm being a little generous here, but I must admit that the movie was somewhat entertaining with some interesting story elements. It really doesn't compare to "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" (which I really liked...). I do seem to like the films I've seen that take place in Sweden/Scandinavia. I love the ambience, the natural beauty, and I love Volvos...

10. DamageInc77
    Deadwood: The Movie - 9/10

11. kid vic
    Us- 7.5/10

It had more perfect moments than stumbles but it still could have been a bit better, definitely worth a watch and rewatch.

12. Redcarmoose
    kid vic likes this.
  13. Redcarmoose
    1277B79C-78E8-4AB3-B56B-441E6A7E2909.jpeg

8-10

14. Redcarmoose
    2018 Lords Of Chaos 2-10

Having read the book, the movie comes off maybe more real. The movie is sad and violent just as the topic it is about. Hard to believe that it’s a true story but it is.

15. Redcarmoose
    Just when you are sure you have seen it all......

9-10