1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Rate The Last Movie You Watched

1. keepitsimple
    fargo series one 10/10
    love death and robots-netflix-decent-short animation stories

2. tdockweiler
    Trafic (1971) - 10/10

Fourth and final movie with Mr. Hulot directed by Jacques Tati.
    While watching this I thought it was every bit as good as "Mon Oncle", if not better!
    Very strange to see two movies in one week that were some of the best films i've seen in years.
    I definitely need to go buy this movie ASAP.

3. tdockweiler
    The Green Book - 7.5/10

Felt like a John Hughes movie about race and produced by Disney.
    Parts of it reminded me of something out of "Planes, Trains and Automobiles"!
    Must be the very last scene.

Very good acting by everyone of course and I did like this somewhat.
    It's actually based on a true story.
    I wonder what parts are accurate and what is added by the studio etc.

Hard to believe this won Best Picture at the Oscars.

4. willham
    Captain Marvel - 7/10

Loved every second of Samuel L Jackson but every other character is flat and boring. I get that it's the point because of her amnesia but I can't see how she would gel with the rest of the cast when she joins the larger MCU. Also her power-up climax was unimpactful and unearned.

5. kid vic
    The Fighter - 8.5/10

Great acting, story was nice, wasn't to campy and the fight scenes were decent compared to other movies (not great compared to the sport though). Would have been nice if it had ended with the opening minute of Ward vs Gatti 1

6. blackdragon87
    [​IMG]

9/10

7. castleofargh Contributor
    I thought it was Jodie foster in the movie but I didn't recognize her on this picture somehow. so to check, I googled "taxi driver blonde prostitute" like the candid dumbass that I am.
    :flushed:

8. Simx90
    Se7en 9/10

Watched it for the first time recently, the ending really made it go from a 7/10 to an instant 9/10. It's a must watch

Laurenesi and kid vic like this.
  9. blackdragon87
    [​IMG]

8/10

10. kid vic
    Blood Diamond- 7.3/10

11. tdockweiler
    A Star is Born (2018) - 4/10

Started out good and then it's just a pain to sit through. Barely made it to the end.
    Doesn't feel like anything more like a music video directed by Terrence Malick.
    Pretty clearly oscar bait too. At least the acting was good.
    Feel like i've seen this recycled story over and over.
    Hard to really care about any of it's characters.

12. kid vic
    Black Mirror: Bandersnatch - 8/10

I've liked everything Black mirror so far, they could have made the story wider but otherwise it was good.

13. tdockweiler
    A Hijacking - 8/10

Story is very similar to "Captain Phillips", but this is probably a little more realistic.

14. Davesrose
    Mission of Honor (2018) 7/10

I saw this advertised on Fandango and was intrigued since I like movies about WWII and airplanes. It appears to have been produced in Europe and isn't as well known. But if you like aerial type movies it's easily worth a watch. It's inspired by true events of the 303 RAF squadron during the battle of Britian (and were comprised of Polish aviators who had previous combat experience). The overall plot has some of the same themes every other period fighter squadron movie has...but there are some interesting dynamics of the Pole's contribution to the war, their isolation of being on foreign soil, and sense of doubt about their future

15. Playstation
    Aquaman 5/10