Rapoo bluetooth 4.0 headset
Mar 4, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #3 of 4
looks like no one has it.
I've had three bt headsets. Parrot Zik, Harman kardon BT and the latest is the Velodyne Vfree. The Velodyne seems to be closest to the Rappo as it's an earpad phone. I got one for 120 us (list is 299) I see them at retailers for around 180. At that price its a toss up. Bluetooth 2.1 edr seems to be the best currently for bluetooth headphones: edr is enhansed data rate. I use bluetooth out of an android and with an adapter from a computer. Both ways are capable of streaming flac without dropouts.
Bluetooth 4.0 spec is low power specific and range (100' is what I read commonly) improvements. I suspect the "4.0" is a marketing ploy. If I were you I'd look for Bluetooth A2DP or Apt-X as these seem to be about the best spec for real quality. Bluetooth isn't really a "prime time" audiophile headphone but i like it for the convenience and the no cable option. Still, I like the sound and features of the Parrot Zik, it has everything, nr, dsp and apps for apple and android and reasonable audio quality. Fact is, all the headsets I've had are good, parrot is best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back