Rap Translated!!! hehe
Oct 29, 2009 at 5:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

xtreme4099

Headphoneus Supremus
Oct 29, 2009 at 10:26 PM Post #6 of 20
The music at the end made me chuckle
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 29, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #7 of 20
I think it's clear who the winner is: the guy in the back who said "wow, I must remark that the larger man, despite his boasting, imposing presence, and extremely foul language, is truly unequipped for such a battle of improvisational wits," and making an astute judgment as to how the situation would likely unfold, swiftly exited through a side door before the mayhem started, found a payphone a short distance away, and promptly dialed 911, then proceeded to report a violent altercation involving a large number of individuals, noting the precise location of said disturbance, taking care to provide detailed descriptions of the instigators, and warning that there may be firearms and/or shivs involved, and that serious, if not fatal, injuries to one or more individuals would not be surprising.

Oct 30, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #8 of 20
The true winner of winners is the man who did not attend this event, fully aware of the violent nature and occurrences that regularly transpire at such functions. He opted to stay at home, sit in his favourite chair next to the fireplace, and read a classic novel while listening to classical music.

Oct 30, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #9 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducks_own /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The true winner of winners is the man who did not attend this event, fully aware of the violent nature and occurrences that regularly transpire at such functions.

Source?

Oct 30, 2009 at 1:56 AM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducks_own /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The true winner of winners is the man who did not attend this event, fully aware of the violent nature and occurrences that regularly transpire at such functions. He opted to stay at home, sit in his favourite chair next to the fireplace, and read a classic novel while listening to classical music.

Touche.
wink.gif

Oct 30, 2009 at 2:14 AM Post #11 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Source?

Aside from the video depicting said 'violent occurrences', I'm drawing a blank. Perhaps 'occasionally' would have been a better choice of words.

Do you attend this type of function regularly?

Oct 30, 2009 at 2:20 AM Post #12 of 20
No, do you? "Violent nature" and "regularly transpire" are fairly powerful assumptions. I know that fighting does happen, but I'm not sure how prominent it is or if everyone who attends does so because they intend on committing violence. How did you come to such a certain conclusion?

Oct 30, 2009 at 2:33 AM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, do you? "Violent nature" and "regularly transpire" are fairly powerful assumptions. I know that fighting does happen, but I'm not sure how prominent it is or if everyone who attends does so because they intend on committing violence. How did you come to such a concrete conclusion?

Based on the experiences of friends and local news reports. I apologize for my remarks, as they seem to have struck a bad chord.

Oct 30, 2009 at 2:41 AM Post #15 of 20
^^Experiences? So you do regularly attend these things?

Your commend irked me because you came off fairly smug in your prejudice. To make such inflammatory negative assumptions about these people and events, it's not right even with the stigma rap has.

Quote:

Here ya go

Video: Another Rap Battle Gets Personal: Rapper Gets Dusted Outside Of Club After Calling His Opponent's Crew Gay In His Freestyle!

So a guy gets punched in the face and it evidences the inherently overt violent nature of these people and the commonality of fighting in these events? I didn't even see everyone start stabbing each other and devouring the flesh of their enemies. Do fights never break out at rock concerts, chain restaurants, and hannah montana fan signings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back