1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Rank the IEM's you've heard

First

Back
133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
144 145 146 147 148 149
Next

Last
  1. mvvRAZ
    I'll be honest with you, I found the trio to be a pretty boring IEM. However, I think it is also one that does just about anything you throw at it pretty well, and would be a pretty good endgame option for someone who doesn't want to get into the hobby. I wouldn't own it personally, but I did find it to be a great choice all around

The LX, I guess I'll never buy one, unless I have some moment of madness, but I do have certain respect for the God of Thunder haha. Listened to grandson's Maria on it, and haven't found an IEM that can make that song sound that good since then

2. twiceboss
    i might cop elysium but knowing that elysium has some oi dependency is a bit worrying me. I want to stick with my ipod touch 7th for my on the go portable purpose. Ipod touch 7th seems to have 1.6oi if im not mistaken. Would it be anything to concern about?

3. mvvRAZ
    I don't think you'll have any issues, the Elysium is pretty easy to drive. Can comfortably listen to it using my laptop/phone etc

4. Rockwell75
    Yeah I got to demo an LX a couple weeks ago and it's bass has been haunting me ever since. I'd never consider it as my only IEM but as bass cannon compliment to my VX it might be just what the doctor ordered.

Sound~Patriot and cr3ativ3 like this.
  5. mvvRAZ
    I agree, if I do end up getting it one day it'll be listened to for like an hour per week for those 5 songs I really wanted to hear with it

Definitely can't deal with it as a solo IEM though, if I listen to it for 10+ hours as I usually do my brain will be scrambled by the time I'm done

6. Tristy
    Legend x vs Atlas impressions?

7. twiceboss
    upload_2019-10-28_14-53-57.png
    this how close these two are in graph.

If elysium has; more controlled bass, wider stage, better technicalities. It seems like a straight upgrade.

mvvRAZ likes this.
  8. cr3ativ3
    great list :) i think your trinity unit was really a defective one.. the treble is really great on those ...smooth but great :)

Sound~Patriot likes this.
  9. mvvRAZ
    It also might have been a source issue. I only had the SR15 on me then, and it might have been incapable of driving those estats

cr3ativ3 likes this.
  10. cr3ativ3
    i think ... i could never have only 1 iem :frowning2:

11. twiceboss
    since i have solaris and yb04 currently, my ranking will be updated soon. :)

12. Rockwell75
    I haven't heard the Atlas since I sold it last March and my impression of LX was comparatively brief. From memory Atlas had more bass, more midrange and more sparkly highs. It was more of a W shape than the V of the LX. LX had more refined and textured bass and probably wins on detail retrieval and imaging. Both are excellent IEMs. Purely for bass pleasure I would probably give the edge to the LX, but the Atlas might make a better all-rounder. The Atlas is almost as good as the LX in most respects, but at half the cost so take that for what it's worth.

Aslshark and Tristy like this.
  13. Tristy
    Great, thanks for the detailed response.

14. cr3ativ3
    Lx has the better technicalities. Separation, layering is better on LX. Bass quantity is equal on both . Quality goes to LX . It has the better texture in bass . Mids are around the same upper mids are more in LX but treble is different . LX is smoother in treble than atlas . Lx is overall more “clear” . It’s the superior iem in direct compair .
    EE0FBA88-15AB-4A68-AFEA-E6EA9E8D80AC.png

Aslshark, warriorpoet and Tristy like this.
  15. Rockwell75
    It's not superior by much, and it's twice the price. I'm currently trying to figure out if the extra money is worth it for what would (for me) be a secondary IEM.

First

Back
133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
144 145 146 147 148 149
Next

Last