Separate names with a comma.
Ikr! I love my clears. Might upgrade to utopia in the future tho. U tried that out?
I haven’t tried the Utopias. My limit is 2000$ On headphones, but it was 500$ when I first got into this hobby/addiction. I’m sure one day my limit will reach these crazy priced headphones/iems
Ow yeah I forgot to mention sony mdr ex1000. Colors ranked them in 3rd place after atlas and andromeda. It has dynamic drivers only. Look at page 115 for his ranking on the iems: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/rank-the-iems-youve-heard.454855/page-115 . The ex1000 is only 500usd and Color thinks it sounds better than atlas and andromeda which are over $1000. I bought the ex1000 on eBay can't wait to hear what it sounds like when it arrive. If you think you're going to get a $1000 iem that sound as good as sennheiser hd800s forget about it.
1.RHA CL2 Planar
2. Campfire Atlas very close to cl2
3. Rhapsodio Solar
4. Akg k3003
5. Sony xba z5
6. Angie v1
7. Sony xba 4
went with the CA Andromeda S and WOW I'm blown away! I'm only maybe 30mins into listening, but this is exactly what I was looking for. This sound signature is ideal for my tastes. Never thought this kind of sound quality was possible from an iem. Blows away any iem I've ever heard. Thanks for the recommendation!
1 ex1000 +1z 3.0 ( firmware )
2 se5ult , oBravo eamt2c , +1z
With my limited experience, these are the top dogs that I've had the privilege to try:
1. Oriolus Mellianus.
2. 64audio A18t.
3. Campfire Andromeda.
4. Acoustune HS1650CU.
5. Oriolus MkII.
6. Campfire Atlas.
7. Acoustune HS1670SS.
8. 64audio Tia Fourte.
9. Ibasso it04.
10. Acoustune HS1551CU.
1) Audiofly AF180 - Leagues better than anything else I've heard. Most satisfied I've been with a pair of iem. It's in a nutshell, the iem version of the HD650, very smooth, excellent mids.
2) Vsonic GR07 - Good sounding iem, great for the price.
3) Sennheiser IE80 - Good sounding iem. Nothing spectacular, nothing offensive. Muddy bass thanks to midbass hump, good mids and nice treble. Expensive for what it is.
4) Sennheiser IE60 - Impressive. Very impressive mids, treble a little harsh, nice bass.
5) Vsonic VSD3 - Very lively. Harsh treble and very bassy.
Overall, the Audiofly AF180 sounds much better than everything else. Effortless and smooth.
1. Empire Ears Zeus XIV
2. Empire Ears Legend X
3. Sony MDR-EX1000
4. Campfire Audio Atlas
5. Final Audio FI-BA-SST
6. Campfire Audio Andromeda
7. Astell & Kern JH Audio Roxanne II
8. Campfire Audio Andromeda S
9. IMR R1
10. Empire Ears Phantom
Didn’t like the Andromeda S a lot. Felt like the treble extension was reduced. Vocals are more forward though.
I bought the ex1000. They suck. Why is that? I prefer my samsung akg earphones more than ex1000. Seriously the clarity is not great.
Hm, I’d just sell it then lol.
sell to me huehue
If you like your Clear, I think you would like the EX1000 or 7550. They’re kind of cut from the same cloth. Neutral tight imaging without sounding too dry.
Yup! Clear was not something I liked at the first listen though. It was the auteur for me, clear was second. But I found a good deal for Clear and gradually liked them very much. Does Ex1000 has piercing treble? That potential issue is one I cannot take