Random Russian in my back garden!
Mar 3, 2006 at 8:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 80

PinkFloyd

Headphoneus Supremus
I was in the garage earlier on doing some soldering when I swore I saw someone walking about in my back garden...... I turned my head but thought I must have been imagining things.

30 or so minutes later I'm in the kitchen making a cup of tea and I notice this young fellow crouching down behind a hedge in the back garden. He spots me spotting him and he makes his way to the back door.

Me: Can I help you?
Him: I am from Russia I am here for money
Me: eh?
Him: I am wanting your money
Me: Go **** yourself and get your ugly arse out of my garden (etc.)
Him: "smiles"

Well this seedy character disappeared and it didn't really hit home till about an hour ago that this chap was probably out to rob money or burgle the house! I thought he must have been an escaped madman at first cause he was grinning like a cheshire cat and he had a really daft looking wooly hat on but, the more I think about it, what the hell would he be doing in my back garden hiding behind a hedge unless he was up to no good?

I'll sure be locking the doors tonight with this character prowling about. just thought I'd tell you guys, it's not every day you find a Russian hiding behind a hedge in your back garden is it?
tongue.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 8:56 PM Post #4 of 80
Well, he's certainly the worst thief ever. He was probably going back over the situation in his head hours later too... "Did he not realize that I was going to rob him?"

Mar 3, 2006 at 9:07 PM Post #5 of 80
wow thats messed up... you sure you never seen him before?

Mar 3, 2006 at 9:10 PM Post #6 of 80
That's like a scene out of a bad David Lynch movie! (Or a good Cohen brothers movie... har har har.)

You didn't happen to notice any psychotic cowboys wandering around in the background did you?

Mar 3, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #7 of 80
Wow, very weird, plus, you don't see many Russian people in Scotland these days...
confused.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 9:12 PM Post #8 of 80
Wow that is kind of funny.From what you described it sounds like the start of a comedy movie
biggrin.gif

Also don't feed him or he might not go away
tongue.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 9:28 PM Post #12 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
Maybe he does gardening/house work for cash?

Like "fertilizing" the hedge?
biggrin.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 9:29 PM Post #13 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkisz
Like "fertilizing" the hedge?
biggrin.gif

o_O I hope you're not meaning what I think you're meaning
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back