Rafe's Inner Fidelity
Jan 2, 2021 at 10:40 PM Post #316 of 323
I had used Inner Fidelity's graphs to EQ every headphone I have owned, now I can't find the graphs either. You'd think I would have downloaded them while I still had the chance.

I don't know where they are, but it would be a shame to let them go to waste.

search web for innerfidelity graph pdf, there are a few archives out there I believe

Jan 3, 2021 at 2:49 AM Post #318 of 323
I tried taking a copy of the entire site a couple of times from the CDN, but both seemed to have things missing. I did get all the PDFs though.

Jan 3, 2021 at 2:59 AM Post #319 of 323
I had used Inner Fidelity's graphs to EQ every headphone I have owned, now I can't find the graphs either. You'd think I would have downloaded them while I still had the chance.

There was a PDF compendium of all amp and headphone measurements in circulation a while ago. Can't seem to find it now though.

Jan 3, 2021 at 5:27 AM Post #320 of 323

does this help or offer another option?
https://crinacle.com/graphs/headphones/

Jan 3, 2021 at 5:35 AM Post #321 of 323
Jun 7, 2021 at 4:36 PM Post #322 of 323
Minor update as I know a few people have been following along. I finally got a couple of my reviews converted over to the Stereophile site. If you take a look HERE you'll see all three of them (so far) out of what was originally around 100 articles total. The focus is entirely on custom IEMs even though I've covered pretty much every category from desktop speakers to DAPs to headphone amps and even software... not sure why CIEMs are the focus so far.

I've been asking if others can be brought back to life and so far I'm not sure there's any support for it. I've even given a list of my favorites, which I feel are the most relevant or useful despite their age. So perhaps those will slowly get added as time goes by. If anyone feels like emailing Stereophile to make that request, I wouldn't object!

Still, I'm at least able to point to that link and have some evidence of my near-decade with Tyll. Better than nothing!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back