Radsone EarStudio ES100
May 9, 2018 at 9:53 PM Post #1,066 of 6,675
After opening the terminal, you need to go into the v1.2.0c directory that is unzipped.
cd Downloads
cd v1.2.0c
./run_macOS.sh
Hope this works.
Thanks!
WA

Getting closer. That worked, but after entering the .run command, I get the RADSONE logo, pressed y then enter to update
Nothing happened. I am back to the xxxxxx:v1.2.0c xxxxx$ prompt

May 9, 2018 at 10:29 PM Post #1,069 of 6,675
It's a pity you don't have update over the air. Some BT SoC have it and it's very convenient - got update of the phone app and it just updates over BT. Maybe you should consider to do such a bootloader?

May 10, 2018 at 3:55 AM Post #1,070 of 6,675
For anyone using macports rather than brew, you can do:

sudo port install libusb
sudo mkdir -p /usr/local/opt/libusb/lib
sudo ln -s /opt//local/lib/libusb-1.0.0.dylib /usr/local/opt/libusb/lib/libusb-1.0.0.dylib

the update script will then work with libusb from macports.

May 10, 2018 at 10:01 AM Post #1,075 of 6,675
The ES100 does have an internal battery, already.
Thanks for catching my mistake! I do have an ES100.. Was thinking that with a better amp would surely need internal battery of would suck too much battery power from device it's connected to.

Mostly interested in seeing if Radsone is planning any new/upgraded devices, as the ES100 is pretty nice !

Last edited:
May 10, 2018 at 1:09 PM Post #1,078 of 6,675
Thanks for catching my mistake! I do have an ES100.. Was thinking that with a better amp would surely need internal battery of would suck too much battery power from device it's connected to.

Mostly interested in seeing of Radsone is planning any new/upgraded devices, as the ES100 is pretty nice !
Lol I think they are trying to sell the ES100 first and it usually isn't a good idea to announce new devices when they are trying to sell a current one.

May 10, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #1,080 of 6,675
Lol I think they are trying to sell the ES100 first and it usually isn't a good idea to announce new devices when they are trying to sell a current one.

The Tech World moves pretty fast today.

I was asking @wslee because I figured they would know; And not have to guess at what Radsone Marketing is planning. It's up to them if they want to answer. For me, the ES100 has demonstrated that they could deliver something even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back