Radsone EarStudio ES100
Aug 29, 2019 at 4:34 AM Post #5,207 of 6,675
Quick question to you guys: is it possible to use ES100 via bluetooth while beeing connected to USB at the same time ?
I checked all options (I think), and looks like I can't use the ES100 for bluetooth if connected to USB (excepted of course to control volume and app options).
To sum-up: I would like to use the ES100 freely in my room but without discharging, is it possible? :)

Aug 29, 2019 at 7:46 AM Post #5,208 of 6,675
Quick question to you guys: is it possible to use ES100 via bluetooth while beeing connected to USB at the same time ?
I checked all options (I think), and looks like I can't use the ES100 for bluetooth if connected to USB (excepted of course to control volume and app options).
To sum-up: I would like to use the ES100 freely in my room but without discharging, is it possible? :)

Yes you can.

Aug 29, 2019 at 7:57 AM Post #5,209 of 6,675

Try to use an USB cable without data contacts (only charge function), but I think there's an easier way (though I'm not at home and don't have ES100 here).

Aug 29, 2019 at 8:11 AM Post #5,210 of 6,675
Yes you can.
Thank you but how?

Try to use an USB cable without data contacts (only charge function), but I think there's an easier way (though I'm not at home and don't have ES100 here).
Nice idea for the cable, tell me if you find a better solution, many thanks :)

Aug 29, 2019 at 11:29 AM Post #5,213 of 6,675
Thank you but how?

I assume you mean connected to usb for charging?

There’s a setting in the app that you define the usb charging behavior.

Aug 29, 2019 at 3:22 PM Post #5,215 of 6,675
Ok, finally what I said is total non-sense, as we need the ES100 on us when moving around, so keeping it charging at the same time via USB is just impossible, lol (unless having a 10 meters USB cable lenght :D)
Sorry for that dumb question :D
Just buy already the second one like I did and always keep it full charged when you leave the house it's better than having to carry a power bank.

Aug 29, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #5,216 of 6,675
I would like to use the ES100 freely in my room but without discharging, is it possible?
You can use a portable USB battery pack, like those for keeping a phone charged. Even the smallest, lightest one available can probably power an ES100 for a couple of weeks.
BTW, it's not like you'd need to have the ES100 plugged into the battery all the time. When the ES100 starts to run low, plug it into the battery for 30 minutes or an hour (you can continue to use it at the same time), and it may charge enough to get you through the rest of the day.

Aug 29, 2019 at 4:48 PM Post #5,218 of 6,675
I have an intermittent concern: every once in a while when I remove the ES100 from my pocket, there is a side to side jostling of the internal hardware. It's really weird that sometimes it happens and other times the unit is physically solid.

Has anyone else noted something moving from side to side, within the unit ?

Aug 30, 2019 at 6:14 PM Post #5,219 of 6,675
I am interested in this device, but if I only have an iphone XR and I dont have any android devices, then I wouldnt be getting the full benefit of this little device, correct?

Aug 30, 2019 at 6:18 PM Post #5,220 of 6,675
I am interested in this device, but if I only have an iphone XR and I dont have any android devices, then I wouldnt be getting the full benefit of this little device, correct?

I have an iPhone SE, and I’m getting the full benefit of the device.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back