Radsone EarStudio ES100
Dec 11, 2018 at 11:32 AM Post #3,437 of 6,675
Yeah I was very happy when that was shown to me lol... Was a real pain, especially when I was home and using my phone to stream Spotify over Chromecast and it suddenly cuts out because I put my ES100 on charge.

Dec 11, 2018 at 12:38 PM Post #3,439 of 6,675
Is there a way to save custom edited equalizer? Im not able to find a save button. Everytime i do some changes and then choose another EQ my current settings are lost.
Yes. Set the equalizer the way you would like it to sound, then press one of the four Pre Buttons at the very bottom. It also gives you the chance to save it with a custom name.

Dec 11, 2018 at 1:03 PM Post #3,441 of 6,675
I have a pair of Audeze iSine 10s and I was wondering what is the best way of replicating the Cipher Cable EQ curve that Audeze posted. Would it be just creating a preset in the app and approximating their values to the preset values exposed on the columns or is there a more accurate method of just inputting X Hz @ Y dB

The ES100 doesn't have a parametric EQ (so far) so you can't just plug in the numbers from KMann's settings. You can get reasonably close, however, by scrutinizing one of the graphs for the cipher EQs and making similar adjustments on the graphical EQ that correspond to the graph. Here's an example:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/aud...netic-earphones.818870/page-345#post-14194491

Dec 12, 2018 at 1:17 AM Post #3,443 of 6,675
There is an upcoming lightning deal for ES100 on amazon and I would like to buy one.
But considering that this device is relatively old, should I wait for an updated model?
I wouldn't call this device old, at all. Also, they have no plans for an updated model.

Dec 12, 2018 at 3:33 AM Post #3,449 of 6,675
So, wait the new version with new tech.

So please share your knowledge of what new tech this is and when it will be released......

Seriously, this device just got Bluetooth 5.0 support and have been continuously updated, I really can't see it missing any relevant features today.

Dec 12, 2018 at 4:18 AM Post #3,450 of 6,675
So please share your knowledge of what new tech this is and when it will be released......

Seriously, this device just got Bluetooth 5.0 support and have been continuously updated, I really can't see it missing any relevant features today.

A newer DAC, higher resolution USB DAC feature, USB-C interface, a metal case (some people here complaint about the current case), improved button layout (another complaint subject also).

Am I asking too much? I have just asked a simple question. If you don't know anything about possible updated version, just say you don't know. Is it really that hard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back