radius website says HP-TWF21 is ready
Feb 23, 2011 at 10:03 PM Post #61 of 128

Quote:
hmmm, i can now get it to say 'copy image' but i cannot get it to do it! this is frustrating!
mad.gif

Once you select copy image it should be on the clipboard so that when you return to your post window on HF, and click in it to activate the typing cursor, you can hopefully just hit 'command-v' to paste it in... and it should appear right there.

Feb 25, 2011 at 6:35 AM Post #62 of 128
I sent an e-mail to Dimitri about discounted rate..
I'll update my post when Dimitri replies..

Feb 25, 2011 at 8:06 AM Post #63 of 128

Quote:
I sent an e-mail to Dimitri about discounted rate..
I'll update my post when Dimitri replies..

Dmitri is actually travelling overseas and probably won't be able to answer emails consistently for 2 weeks. At least, that is what I was told.

Feb 25, 2011 at 11:58 AM Post #64 of 128

He replied me that he will inform me when discounted rate will set..
Thanks for your interest..
Quote:
Dmitri is actually travelling overseas and probably won't be able to answer emails consistently for 2 weeks. At least, that is what I was told.

Mar 7, 2011 at 7:38 AM Post #65 of 128
The original DDM is the most satisfying IEM I've ever owned. Looking forward to this, and I'm saving money. 

But then why should I upgrade when I'm perfectly happy? (I was not able to think this way a few months ago)

Mar 7, 2011 at 8:07 AM Post #66 of 128
Update from MA:  "New Radius  HP-TWF21 R are now officially scheduled to be in stock on March 16th. Now accepting Pre-orders. Active Headfiers will be given special Promotional Price of $248 US all inclusive
Not a bad price considering in Japan this are priced at 280 US
http://www.e-earphone.jp/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=001024000044&search=radius&sort=

To order: Contact Dimitri directly to receive the promo rate.

Mar 8, 2011 at 7:10 PM Post #68 of 128
Attn everyone:

Dmitri sent me an email requesting me to post here TO WHOM he should send a sample unit for a review. I think IjokerI is the appropriate person since he is an unbiased and honest reviewer. We need reviews like his to help us decide on our future purchases

Mar 8, 2011 at 7:17 PM Post #69 of 128

I agree joker should receive the sample unit for review. his reviews (esp his large thread) really help when deciding on purchasing a pair of iems.
Quote:
Attn everyone:

Dmitri sent me an email requesting me to post here TO WHOM he should send a sample unit for a review. I think IjokerI is the appropriate person since he is an unbiased and honest reviewer. We need reviews like his to help us decide on our future purchases

Mar 8, 2011 at 7:49 PM Post #71 of 128
joker->rawrster->dfkt->clieos->shigzeo 
pass that baby around!

Mar 9, 2011 at 1:36 AM Post #73 of 128
Mar 11, 2011 at 3:50 PM Post #74 of 128
Definitely looking out for a review for these to see how they compare to my MD tributes.

Mar 11, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #75 of 128

Quote:
Definitely looking out for a review for these to see how they compare to my MD tributes.

I can get you a head start.

Fit, comfort, isolation MD>DDM2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back