Radius HP-NHR-21 tour...a great bass-head earphone
Feb 20, 2017 at 10:07 PM Post #76 of 82
I'll also add that I used some comply tips on them today and noticed that I got a better seal, a little bit stronger bass, and no noticeable decrease in clarity. In fact, the comply tips allowed me to walk/jog in these without losing the seal. Not surewhich model I used on them other than that it was the T series. I had a few pairs left over from when I modded some comply tips to fit the GR07.

Feb 20, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #77 of 82
  So Gandasaputra just got me looking at these. I see a couple of you guys posted that you just bought some. where are you getting them from? I have never used any kind of proxy. could anyone point me in the direction of learning how to order these off amazon JP?

If you don't mind purchasing a second-hand, Talan7 has it and you could PM him. If you want yours new, you'll have to use Tenso.com's shipping service. You have to sign-up and give yourself a 5 minutes reading the instruction on how to get international ship done. 

I had purchased couple 6 Japan-exclusive IEMs since 2010 - IM03, IM70, JVC FXZ200, FX750, FXT90, FXD80 (yes JVCs, baby) - and never encountered any problem.

I think the way it works you buy an item from Japan's site like Amazon JP and you paid it with your credit card, like Visa which I did, then it be shipped to Tenso's address (no shipping fee be charged for this one). Once tenso receives it, it'll send it to your address with shipping fee like about $15 and land on your house in 2 weeks. I think most head-fiers have been using that service for Japan purchases and I can say it's a safe service.

Feb 20, 2017 at 11:13 PM Post #79 of 82
If you don't mind purchasing a second-hand, Talan7 has it and you could PM him. If you want yours new, you'll have to use Tenso.com's shipping service. You have to sign-up and give yourself a 5 minutes reading the instruction on how to get international ship done. 

I had purchased couple 6 Japan-exclusive IEMs since 2010 - IM03, IM70, JVC FXZ200, FX750, FXT90, FXD80 (yes JVCs, baby) - and never encountered any problem.

I think the way it works you buy an item from Japan's site like Amazon JP and you paid it with your credit card, like Visa which I did, then it be shipped to Tenso's address (no shipping fee be charged for this one). Once tenso receives it, it'll send it to your address with shipping fee like about $15 and land on your house in 2 weeks. I think most head-fiers have been using that service for Japan purchases and I can say it's a safe service.

I use tenso all the time. Bought both my 21's from Amazon Japan and used tenso. How I ended up with 2 was because one payment didn't seem to go through the first time with one seller. In my haste I bought it from another seller just to have the first re run my card which went through. I planned on sending them back but fell in love with them and decided to keep em. My second set is on tour. My first is retired since getting the nhr31. Tenso seems scary but it's not. In fact I'm listening to some Sony xba z5's I got off of amazon Japan warehouse deals for $340. These are probably the best sounding iems balanced.

Feb 21, 2017 at 12:37 AM Post #80 of 82
In fact I'm listening to some Sony xba z5's I got off of amazon Japan warehouse deals for $340. These are probably the best sounding iems balanced.

Indeed the Z5 is awesome. I auditioned them in Akihabara as well but the price tag was ridiculous - $570 - but you got a deal there. I've tried the new XBA-N3 as well.

Feb 3, 2018 at 2:09 PM Post #81 of 82
I use tenso all the time. Bought both my 21's from Amazon Japan and used tenso. How I ended up with 2 was because one payment didn't seem to go through the first time with one seller. In my haste I bought it from another seller just to have the first re run my card which went through. I planned on sending them back but fell in love with them and decided to keep em. My second set is on tour. My first is retired since getting the nhr31. Tenso seems scary but it's not. In fact I'm listening to some Sony xba z5's I got off of amazon Japan warehouse deals for $340. These are probably the best sounding iems balanced.
I was wondering if you can just order the radius earphone directly from the amazon japan site to ship to the US. I recently ordered from the amazon germany site and had no problems without the use of a service like Tenso. On the amazon japan site there is an option to shop in English. Is there an issue with shipping or customs, etc. that Tenso assists with? Thanks, never ordered from amazon japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back