Radius DDM (HP-TWF11R) in black color
Aug 6, 2010 at 1:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

yello131

1000+ Head-Fier
GONE!
Have a pair of Radius DDM  in black color. (BRAND NEW for those who thinks I am trying to rip you off)
If you are new to this Dynamic Dual Driver Matrix headphones check the reviews on this forum.  Look comments under this thread: Page 41-42

Radius HP-TWF11r Review and Impressions thread

This considered by some headfiers among best value in-ear headphones on the market today often compared to sennheiser IE8, JVC HA-FX700, Ortofon e-Q7 and Monster Turbine and other top tier IEMs. In my opinion Radius outperforms some of mentioned above top-tiers due to its innovative Dual Driver transducer.
Condition: purchased New from Japanese supplier for over $170, but prefer the original red color over the black.
asking $159US
ship worldwide.
paypal users pay gift charge if applicable
Can not post pictures here for some reason but this Radius are exactly the same  you see on ebay 
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=radius+HP-TWF11R&_sacat=0&_odkw=radius&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313

Thank for checking this out.

Aug 8, 2010 at 7:23 PM Post #5 of 10

yello131

1000+ Head-Fier

1. fanboysareevil
please do not inundate my thread with comments not related to sale specially if you are not certain what you talking about.
However I will tell you and answer. You can not get Radius in black color for the price I am asking here unless it is used. I payed over $179 and that is what they sell today for.

Thanks

Aug 9, 2010 at 12:35 AM Post #9 of 10

yello131

1000+ Head-Fier

Quote:
matter of fact I think they accept a 155$ offer at musicacoustics

First and foremost, I understand everyone is trying to make me feel guilty here for selling a brand new DDM for few dollars more then apparently a Japanese retailer but please this is not a "who is right-cheaper or else" thread.
I payed for mine  169US plus shipping for expedited delivery. If you were quoted less then me for Black version, good for you.
I am selling brand new unit with warranty.
Big request to all, if you want to make similar post about money and how expansive is my offer, please PM me instead. This is a sale thread not a bargain supermarket action.

Users who are viewing this thread