Radiopaq Pop Review
May 20, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #46 of 75
Well now I know, thanks anyway walkingman. Some questions though , have you heard the Head Direct RE2? If you have or anyone for that matter, how would you compare them to the pop or jazz versions of the radiopaqs?

May 20, 2009 at 11:59 AM Post #48 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laokid18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well now I know, thanks anyway walkingman. Some questions though , have you heard the Head Direct RE2? If you have or anyone for that matter, how would you compare them to the pop or jazz versions of the radiopaqs?

Never heard the RE2, from what I can guess from reviews the RE2 sounds like the Classical version - very balanced with almost no bass.

Mark, thanks. Silly Sony UK, they have it on their website for a couple of months already:

EP-EX10A (EPEX10A) : Accessories and headphones : Sony

Damn, still no ML versions?!?
angry_face.gif

May 20, 2009 at 1:21 PM Post #49 of 75
i know, its so daft, they make stuff but wont sell them. like they make they hybrid tips in a bunch of colours too for the ex36v but do they sell them???

do they buggery, i love the blue and violet ones but cant get without the IEM i dont want and cant get the ML without buying a pair of ex700. like why the hell not???

May 20, 2009 at 8:10 PM Post #52 of 75
May 20, 2009 at 9:54 PM Post #53 of 75
Oh that is brilliant. Suck it Sony UK, bring those here instead and make sure to pack them ML tips!

As for the Radiopaq, my Quattro silicon tips fit them perfectly. They are a bit thin, but is very soft, supple and are very comfortable.

May 22, 2009 at 11:33 AM Post #60 of 75
walkingman how you getting on with the fit on them, im still finding to get the best sound of them they just want to sit just so with the air pressure just right

i know my current flu state isnt helping but i had the same issue before and its annoying me.

have you found this at all?

edit: also got some shure orange foamies and they fit perfectly on the radiopaqs, they helping lots with fit but still not perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back