Xakepa

500+ Head-Fier
Here are the right cans for you.

580smile.gif

Mar 1, 2006 at 7:10 PM Post #3 of 10
AKG 270.

I'm up to get a pair...

Mar 1, 2006 at 8:40 PM Post #4 of 10
I dunno man. I've listened to Radiohead on damn near every headphone I can find (The Bends, OK Computer, and Kid A are my reference material due to their wide range) and I'm under the impression that Radiohead sounds best on Grado headphones. Someone should tell Thom...

Mar 2, 2006 at 5:39 AM Post #5 of 10
you have no idea how good it is to hear that. i've got some modded 225's on the way. radiohead is probably my most listened to band. then the beatles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
I dunno man. I've listened to Radiohead on damn near every headphone I can find (The Bends, OK Computer, and Kid A are my reference material due to their wide range) and I'm under the impression that Radiohead sounds best on Grado headphones. Someone should tell Thom...

Mar 2, 2006 at 3:07 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

I resemble that remark.
tongue.gif
My RS-1's breathe life into my Radiohead albums that seems lacking on other phones I've tried, including my Sesna 2X-S's.

Mar 3, 2006 at 1:15 AM Post #8 of 10
yes. we know. the HF-1's are the best headphones ever. why cant i own a pair???? :[

Mar 3, 2006 at 6:00 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

same here, dunno man...Grado's way too bright for my liking, but so analytical...AKG's 240 shuould be just right, think on that...

"oh well, whatever, nevermind"

580smile.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 6:05 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xakepa
AKG 270.

I'm up to get a pair...

Looks like either the k270 or k271. Radiohead is pretty good on the k270, although even better on the k340
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back