Rabbits chewed on my Virtual Dynamics Judge power cable
Feb 8, 2010 at 1:14 PM Post #31 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by rosgr63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So what dog should Patrick get for protection from the rabbits?

Dogs are known to chew cables too.

Feb 8, 2010 at 1:52 PM Post #32 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dogs are known to chew cables too.

And hopefully gfs too!

Feb 8, 2010 at 9:41 PM Post #34 of 57
No matter how many years older I get, that giant rabbit never ceases to terrify me. It could nibble all the flesh off of your bones in minutes.

Tough break Pat, but how do we know it wasn't just you that nibbled the cables?

Feb 9, 2010 at 1:51 AM Post #35 of 57
patrick, this does not look any different than what you do to cables yourself! lol.
you should have known a rabbit would do this. bunnies teeth are like magnets to wire!

i have a bunny that is completely housebroken. both potty and chewing. she does not live in a cage. she uses the cats litter boxes. get this, her best friend is a 9 foot python! that is even crazier than patrick's posts i bet!

music_man

Feb 9, 2010 at 6:10 AM Post #37 of 57
look on the bright side patrick! you can probably build a new one yourself for less than $1,000. i don't know though that is a lot of power cable right there!

and i thought i had some snazzy cables lol. came in a crate,eh?

i suppose you do not plug that into a power conditioner?

music_man

Feb 9, 2010 at 6:32 AM Post #38 of 57
Nice to see you back Patrick. I will take care your rabbit if you don't want it.

Last year my wife took me to this restaurant (in China). She ordered rosated rabbit head/face. The head was sawed in half in the middle, so my wife and I had half each. There was eye ball, tongue, brain, and everthing. The best part was the cheek, very tender. To be honest, it was one of the best meat.

Feb 9, 2010 at 6:52 AM Post #39 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
look on the bright side patrick! you can probably build a new one yourself for less than $1,000. i don't know though that is a lot of power cable right there!

and i thought i had some snazzy cables lol. came in a crate,eh?

i suppose you do not plug that into a power conditioner?

music_man

Patrick uses a blue 4 socket Schuko extension ($5) connected directly to the Power Station. Sweden has very clean power no need for a conditioner.
You can see the extention in the photos.

Feb 10, 2010 at 2:28 AM Post #40 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seamaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice to see you back Patrick. I will take care your rabbit if you don't want it.

Last year my wife took me to this restaurant (in China). She ordered rosated rabbit head/face. The head was sawed in half in the middle, so my wife and I had half each. There was eye ball, tongue, brain, and everthing. The best part was the cheek, very tender. To be honest, it was one of the best meat.

someone please delete this! my quote as well. i find this very offensive! i know it is probably true but this is a family forum.

music_man

Feb 10, 2010 at 4:17 AM Post #41 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
someone please delete this! my quote as well. i find this very offensive! i know it is probably true but this is a family forum.

music_man

This is a family forum? Do 5 year olds frequent the site as well? If so, then some of Patrick's topics wouldn't be allowed. Oh yeah... the ban.
biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2010 at 4:58 AM Post #42 of 57
maybe not five but possibly 10 or 12. i used the wrong term anyways "family". i meant this is for general audiences. i am not really offended by that it is just nasty to me. i have seen and heard worse stuff, trust me.

if patrick is banned how is he here? lol. in the original judge thread seeing him naked did not give me a warm fuzzy feeling either. i am not a prude, but come on use a little taste.

nikongod does not bother me. it was once as far as i know. patricks posts go south as soon as he hits the "post" button!

music_man

Feb 10, 2010 at 9:46 AM Post #43 of 57
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i wish i had patrick's moxy - to buy a $2000+ nordost IC and slice it up to use as a headphone cable.

I slice up Valhalla cables for breakfast, then I do my daily tweaking. I would like to slice up Judge power cable too but it's so heavy and stiff. It took 3 hours just to plug it in.

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back