Raal Ribbon Headphones - SRH1A
May 29, 2019 at 8:07 AM Post #1,201 of 7,746
No waiting, we started shipping out last week and still do.
Also, we're shipping more from Serbia tomorrow and more in 3 weeks from now.

The website is not updated regarding (now old) shipping delay anouncement as Nick, our website administrator, is tied up with moving right now.

SR1a's interface box loads the amp with 6 Ohms.
Thank you for your quick reply, please let me ask another question i just search up my speaker amp website and its say 30W+30W(8Ω)、60W+60W(4Ω)so does it have a decent amount of power to clear the requirements for the SR1a?

May 29, 2019 at 8:17 AM Post #1,202 of 7,746
No waiting, we started shipping out last week and still do.
Also, we're shipping more from Serbia tomorrow and more in 3 weeks from now.

So is it possible to get them directly from Serbia and reducing the shipping cost to Germany?
Also, does the SR1a have a CE marking?

May 29, 2019 at 4:18 PM Post #1,205 of 7,746
Thank you for your quick reply, please let me ask another question i just search up my speaker amp website and its say 30W+30W(8Ω)、60W+60W(4Ω)so does it have a decent amount of power to clear the requirements for the SR1a?
I doubt you'd be happy. Only if you don't listen loud.

RAAL 1995 Stay updated on RAAL 1995 at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/raalribbon https://raalribbon.com/
May 29, 2019 at 4:25 PM Post #1,206 of 7,746
So is it possible to get them directly from Serbia and reducing the shipping cost to Germany?
Also, does the SR1a have a CE marking?

I still don't have the cables and cases over here, so I can't ship out.

The shipping from US may not be as stated on our website, it could be much, much lower.
We are still developing the Credit Card payment section and for certain reasons it is difficult to integrate shipping calculators from various shipping companies.
I know that USPS is the most cost-effective option to Germany, plus, we now offer significant discounts depending on the payment option.
We will make that available on our website, too, but for now, please send an e-mail to danny@requisiteaudio.com and he'll explain you the options for savings.

Cheers,

Alex

May 29, 2019 at 5:28 PM Post #1,208 of 7,746
I still don't have the cables and cases over here, so I can't ship out.

The shipping from US may not be as stated on our website, it could be much, much lower.
We are still developing the Credit Card payment section and for certain reasons it is difficult to integrate shipping calculators from various shipping companies.
I know that USPS is the most cost-effective option to Germany, plus, we now offer significant discounts depending on the payment option.
We will make that available on our website, too, but for now, please send an e-mail to danny@requisiteaudio.com and he'll explain you the options for savings.

Cheers,

Alex

I sent him an email a while ago, but did not receive a reply. I understand that you guys probably have a lot on your hands right now. Are there maybe demo units available, or do we have to rely on the 14 day return policy? I'm wondering if customs and taxes would be refunded if I send them back.

May 29, 2019 at 6:06 PM Post #1,209 of 7,746
I sent him an email a while ago, but did not receive a reply. I understand that you guys probably have a lot on your hands right now. Are there maybe demo units available, or do we have to rely on the 14 day return policy? I'm wondering if customs and taxes would be refunded if I send them back.
Thank you for your understanding, we really get too busy most of the time.
The trouble is that Customs Duty and Mwst. will not be returned to you if you send them back after two weeks. We will be happy to honor the Money-Back-Guarantee, but we can't return what your Government charged you and neither will they.
Even if I ship you from Serbia, same problem, we're not in EU.

Basically, until some German distributor starts with this, you won't be able to listen to demos or enjoy the full money back guarantee.

I know that Danny is currently talking with someone in Germany, but who and when, I don't know.

As for e-mailing, I talked to him about your question about reduced shipping cost and incentives for payment-options-discount, so he expects the e-mail with such questions.
Honestly, I don't think he'll consider replying questions about sending demos overseas and similar requests. I told him so, as whenever I did that with tweeters, I never got the tweeters back or got the money for them.

Cheers,
Alex

May 29, 2019 at 6:56 PM Post #1,210 of 7,746
Thank you for your understanding, we really get too busy most of the time.
The trouble is that Customs Duty and Mwst. will not be returned to you if you send them back after two weeks. We will be happy to honor the Money-Back-Guarantee, but we can't return what your Government charged you and neither will they.
Even if I ship you from Serbia, same problem, we're not in EU.

Basically, until some German distributor starts with this, you won't be able to listen to demos or enjoy the full money back guarantee.

I know that Danny is currently talking with someone in Germany, but who and when, I don't know.

As for e-mailing, I talked to him about your question about reduced shipping cost and incentives for payment-options-discount, so he expects the e-mail with such questions.
Honestly, I don't think he'll consider replying questions about sending demos overseas and similar requests. I told him so, as whenever I did that with tweeters, I never got the tweeters back or got the money for them.

Cheers,
Alex

Thanks for your detailed replies! I will try to contact Danny again.
One last question: If I bought the SR1a used, would the warranty still be valid?

May 30, 2019 at 1:05 AM Post #1,213 of 7,746
I doubt you'd be happy. Only if you don't listen loud.
So this makes me hesitate to buy your product is a shame my 7000pounds amp does not have enough power for the SR1a although some measurement actually suggest that the true spec behind the l590ax2 is actually 4X the power they claim but I cannot risk this could since I... as the Sr1a is not a cheap product as well.

May 30, 2019 at 1:55 AM Post #1,214 of 7,746
Aleksandar

Any ideas after looking at my preamp specs?

Thanks

Seth

Could be an issue of system synergy. The input signal from the preamp would make a big impact on the sound. The GSX MK2 has a reputation of being quite analytical and unforgiving (though I've not yet heard it). I would imagine things sounding quite sterile combined with Yggdrasil and AHB2. If possible, try replacing the GSX MK2 with a Freya/Freya+ (great timing too since the Freya+ was just announced).

I use the Rogue Audio RP-7 myself and find its contribution to be significant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back