1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Raal Ribbon Headphones - SRH1A

Discussion in 'High-end Audio Forum' started by once, Oct 7, 2018.
First

Back
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Next

Last
  1. protoss
    I will be interested in your impression once you get a chance to hear it.

2. protoss
    I hope you guys not just saying this! Because I have an opportunity to buy it right now. And if you guys are lying lol. I be piss off :p

HoloSpice and llamaluv like this.
  3. HoloSpice
    You finally sold your Shangri-La JR?

4. HoloSpice
    So howbout it pete, the Serbian family offers a whole lot more than the Chifiman triads. :wink:

5. PeteSTRADAMUS
    Tell llamaluv to let me demo the stuff and maybe it will help me deicide lol

HoloSpice likes this.
  6. HoloSpice
    Don't forget to also decide on a proper dac Pete if ya know what I mean. :wink:

7. llamaluv
    Hehe. I'll PM you.

8. HoloSpice
    Oh Pete, protoss sold his r10 and now him and i are buying it on Sunday... Hurry Pete before the new shipments gets sold out. Don't get left out buddy :wink:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    PeteSTRADAMUS and Zhanming057 like this.
  9. protoss
    Omg LOL. You should be a promoter for RAAL! :gs1000smile::L3000:

Aleksandar R. and HoloSpice like this.
  10. HoloSpice
    LOL. I know right? Where you at Alex? :wink:

Aleksandar R. likes this.
  11. HoloSpice

12. PeteSTRADAMUS
    No!!! Lol. I'm going to try to demo llamaluv's maybe next week. We'll see how it goes

HoloSpice likes this.
  13. PeteSTRADAMUS
    I like the sound of the sabre stuff.

14. HoloSpice
    Come on Pete, do you treat your first date to mcdonalds? No. The SR1A is a high-end Serbian super model! Ya should treat a super model to the fanciest restaurant! Feed it with the best stuff and you'll be rewarded plenty! :D

15. Zhanming057
    Have you tried a top-of-the-shelf R2R-style implementation (DCS, MSB, Rockna) or high end FPGA Delta-Sigma DACs (Nagra, Linn)?

Not that I have anything against 9028/9038 DAC's, but no matter how much you dress up the output, you do notice that they are Sabre DAC's. The Manhanttan II is a pretty good DAC. But still, you can't take the city out of the girl (see what I did there?). Ultimately, while there's no lack of technical competency with stuff like the Manhattan and DAC3, to me the really interesting DAC experiences involve boutique designs.

HoloSpice likes this.
First

Back
25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Next

Last