Quick! I need some sort of Isolation for 20 bucks
Jun 10, 2002 at 10:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

rockhard

New Head-Fier
Is there anything for 20 bucks that will block out sound, i have to go on a trip in a few days and would really like something that would block out airplane noise. I want something that sounds decent, but isolation is the key.

Jun 10, 2002 at 10:40 PM Post #3 of 10
thanks, these look the the best option for 20bucks eventhough the sound quality isn't that great, i've been looking around and have have a question:

Is there any difference between the silver and purple colored plugs and the purple and yellow colored, i mean the ones on the top of the page you sent, and the ones on the very bottom that have been modded with the ety ear pieces?

Jun 10, 2002 at 11:10 PM Post #5 of 10
One thing to remember is that the sound isn't that bad if you have nothing better to compare it too. I think they are made to emphasize the bass range. I use them at the gym and while they aren't great they block most of the noise. The Headwize changes are simple.

Jun 11, 2002 at 8:27 PM Post #7 of 10
alright i got the plugs, but how the hell do i get these things to get a seal and stay in my ear?!?!?!? I've tried the different tips and i've followed the instructions but they won't stay in!!!

Jun 11, 2002 at 9:14 PM Post #8 of 10
I find them uncomfortable as hell... They back presses up agains my ear and it really hurts after about 20 minutes.

If only I could afford the Etys...

Jun 11, 2002 at 11:01 PM Post #10 of 10
screw it, these POS earbuds are pissing me off. I'm just gonna wait till i get back and buy those Aiwa HP-VX100 that seem pretty good. Would they give better isolation? Well they probably would considering i can't get those damn plugs to stay in my ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back