1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Questyle QP2R

Trader History (5)
  1. AmusedToD
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    • Europe
    Looking to sell my less than 2 months old Questyle QP2R in its original box. MITER leather case included.

I got the QP2R bundled with the Focal Utopia from an authorized Focal dealer. It is under 2 year warranty until mid November 2020.

Since I already placed an order for a Sony TA-ZH1ES desktop DAC/amp, as well as a balanced 4.4mm Kimber Axios cable for the Utopia, I am looking to get a Sony WM1A DAP to complete the ecosystem (Sony DAPs can act as servers for the Sony amp, and I could use the Kimber cable on both).

If an Utopia owner wants to get the DAP, I will include the original Focal 1.2m cable (LEMO connectors to 3.5mm plug) that came inside the package. In that case the price is 600€ plus shipping and PayPal fees.

There is a tiny little (practically invisible in real life) scratch on the volume knob, probably my wife made it with her fingernail. That’s the only trace of usage on the device.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  2. AmusedToD
    Priced to move quickly. If it doesn’t sell until January 3rd, I will remove the ad and trade it in with my dealer.

3. vaggbaba
    Pmed

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  4. AmusedToD
    Pictures of the packaging added to the first post.

5. polymetis
    deleted
    See PM

6. polymetis
    deleted
    See PM

7. AmusedToD
    OK, I have received numerous pm's over the past few days regarding the QP2R, and I apologize for not being able to reply to everyone.

After much thinking, I have decided not to sell the QP2R but to trade it in. That's primarily due to PayPal being too expensive (transaction fees, plus withdrawal fees, plus processing time for withdrawal and so on), me not having enough time to go to the post office and ship the device at this time of the year (total chaos at work, closing books and stuff), etc. Eventually it would come up to be more expensive for me than simply trading the device in for other stuff that I need.

Once again, I wish to thank everyone, especially to thank and apologize to @polymetis for being patient and for me not being able to sell the device to him.

This thread can be locked.