Questyle QP2R
May 22, 2018 at 3:37 AM Post #559 of 1,225
Can anyone still on 1.03 confirm DSD gain? I don't recall seeing it before and it's not mentioned in the patch notes for 1.04

That has always been there. :)

May 28, 2018 at 1:44 PM Post #563 of 1,225
Did the 1.0.4 update. No problem... BUT
TODAY when I went to charge it up for awhile (40%) then play a few tunes... the menu has changed from English to some other language that I do not know. So I have no idea how to navigate to get to a factory reset.
This is not good.
Any ideas???
Thanks
Phil

May 28, 2018 at 3:10 PM Post #564 of 1,225
Did the 1.0.4 update. No problem... BUT
TODAY when I went to charge it up for awhile (40%) then play a few tunes... the menu has changed from English to some other language that I do not know. So I have no idea how to navigate to get to a factory reset.
This is not good.
Any ideas???
Thanks
Phil

Are you able to find the settings menu? I believe it should be the first option in the settings menu.

Last edited:
May 28, 2018 at 8:00 PM Post #566 of 1,225
Yes I can see settings
I know the reset is somewhere near the bottom of the setting menu...but how far down?
"Language" setting #1, "Reset" is setting #31.

Jun 2, 2018 at 10:13 AM Post #568 of 1,225
Anyone using the HB2? Was considering getting it for a while, but simply cannot justify at the price for what it does even at a reduced street price.

I can get a quality set of headphones, headphone amp, multi-year subscription to a good streaming service or even a decent "beater" for winter driving (Canadian winters can be so special ...) for that kind of money.

Notwithstanding my comments I totally understand that the concept of whether or not someting is "worth" the price will vary by user so would be interested in impressions from anyone who has one.

Incidentally, Vibro Labs "Earphone" iem appears to have a special synergy with the QP2R especially in balanced mode; very neutral with a slight hint of warmth. Midrange clarity and naturalness(?) of treble response are first rate and the bass is tight with excellent detail.

I find myself using it more than my Noble Encores which are definitely no slouch with the QP2r. I use it with the IEmatch 2.5 so no hiss at all.

Sadly Vibro Labs is out of business, but might be worth a try on a re-sale unit for those who like that signature.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018 at 2:30 AM Post #569 of 1,225
The download page is way too slow. I really can't get a download going. Anyone who already have the 1.0.4 firmware share it on google drive please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back