1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Questyle QP2R

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by unknownguardian, May 17, 2017.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last
  1. audionewbi
    2.5mm.........:frowning2:

2. AxelCloris Administrator
    We're probably going to see another wave of 2.5mm devices before 4.4mm starts becoming more common. You have to consider how long the QP2R might have been in development. It makes more sense for them to push forward with the 2.5mm if it was already part of the design rather than changing outputs part way though the process.

I want to see the death of 2.5mm balanced output, but it won't be quick.

FrostyP and audionewbi like this.
  3. headwhacker
    Interested, when will this be available globally? I hope a demo is available soon.

4. PhilW
    morning yes I have a space grey ready to go out the door.

All the best

Phil

5. Darren Cotter
    Hi Phil

I'm not going to purchase a QP1R, when the QP2R is imminent. Not at the same price is was last week, that's for sure. Same with the FiiO X7.

Regards

Darren

6. Rockcoon
    My only objection is to imply a touchscreen would be a bit more comfortable for users and a bit easier to engineers, than inventing a wheel. IMHO, of course...

7. SalvorHardin
    Glad to hear Questyle's moving on, but sticking to the wheel. I think I'll stick with my 1R, as I prefer two slots over balanced. Just my choice.

8. 10volt
    The one million dollar question is of course: Is the mechanical wheel on the front improved?
    The wheel on QP1R was almost useless. It could hardly turn.
    Is the problem solved?

I'm very excited about the implementation of balanced :)

9. PhilW
    I suggest you read the last few posts

10. Darren Cotter
    You could have just answered a potential customer's question.

elNan likes this.
  11. BunnyNamedCraig
    I just got word that we will have a couple QP2R coming our way in a few weeks! Looking forward to playing with it if we keep a demo instead of selling them all. Feel free to pm me if you want one, or call the store. We will take pre orders!

12. mwhals
    I wonder how the QP2R compares to the AK Kann. The latter seems better to me now as a QP1R owner.

13. PhilW
    Appreciated. Will get you sorted on Monday, we should have stock. Ty for that.

Regards

Phil

14. Darren Cotter
    I've just been on the Questyle site, looking at the details of the QP2R. It states that the one and only MiroSD slot take up to 200GB!

I really hope this is because Questyle couldn't be bothered to test a 256GB card and not an accurate statement as to the capacity the QP2R can go up to?
    Memory

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  15. Bart147
    Last week i've auditioned the AK Kann in Paris and compared it side by side to my QP1R : the Kann sounded cold and sterile to my ears , the only advantage the Kann has is greater storage capacity (and probably battery indicator :ksc75smile: ) .

First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last