Questyle QP2R Loaner Program!
Apr 3, 2018 at 3:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 71

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

We are pleased to announce a new loaner program for the Questyle QP2R DAP. We will loan it out to 5 participants for you to use with your gear!

questyleqp2r3.png

Sign up starts immediately - email me at todd@ttvjaudio.com to get into the program.

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address as well as a telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.

You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.

You MUST write a review and post it in this loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as this announcement for the loaner program. Please post the review here first and feel free to post it somewhere else if you like!

Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.

Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

Apr 3, 2018 at 6:01 PM Post #3 of 71
Excellent! Thanks you @Todd !

Apr 4, 2018 at 10:59 AM Post #8 of 71
Hi All,

The loaner program is full and then some. This seems to be a popular item that you all want to hear! I extended the number to accommodate everyone who signed up by this morning. I will post the list and order in an hour or so. The unit is the Gold finish and will be shipping out to the first loaner participant by Monday. Enjoy your time with it. I am including a 64GB card with it. Please make sure it finds its way back to me with the QP2R. Also - feel free to download anything you want to listen to. I will be putting a few songs on it but you will all be able to put your own music on and delete the previous music.

Todd

Apr 4, 2018 at 11:02 AM Post #9 of 71
Hi All,

The loaner program is full and then some. This seems to be a popular item that you all want to hear! I extended the number to accommodate everyone who signed up by this morning. I will post the list and order in an hour or so. The unit is the Gold finish and will be shipping out to the first loaner participant by Monday. Enjoy your time with it. I am including a 64GB card with it. Please make sure it finds its way back to me with the QP2R. Also - feel free to download anything you want to listen to. I will be putting a few songs on it but you will all be able to put your own music on and delete the previous music.

Todd

@Todd thank you! Both for hosting and extending the participant list!

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2018 at 11:29 AM Post #10 of 71
Questyle QP2R loaner program

1. Phil Townsend

2. Audio Bear

3. Mshenay

4. alpha421

5. Dr. Hugo

6. Tdeprat

7. ngoshawk

8. Shenanbay

9. Wormsdriver

10. nytryder7

11. Skwoodwiva

Apr 4, 2018 at 1:20 PM Post #12 of 71
Todd

As you know, I am still thinking about abandoning a sinking ship and buying a DAP. The Questyle is on my list! It seems like it checks all the boxes.
Is it the bomb? I thought it might be, scanning the web last night, by the skin of my teeth, lol herring...
Is there a discount for us at any time? Scratch or dent & what not?
So how much is it at the best Todd could sell to us?
I know review integrity is a stake too.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2018 at 2:54 PM Post #15 of 71
Looking forward to checking it out!
Thank you!
Hoping the isine 20 and the Fostex will be a happy match. There are other headphones in play but these both work for me. I have a liking for warm and comfortable systems. Back in the 1990’s when Joe Roberts was delivering a wonderful rag called Sound Practice’s, Joe ran a piece by Herb Reichert called Flesh and Blood. It was a beautifully voice amp IF YOU BUILT IT EXACTLY AS Herb prescribed right down to the Allen Bradly resistors. I, for once, did as Herb suggested and kept my own EE Ideas out of range of the soldering Iron.
Lunch gotta go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back