Questyle QP1
Dec 25, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #3,032 of 4,272

The best DAP of 2015? The Questyle QP1R...BECAUSE I SAID SO! Lol 
biggrin.gif

Dec 25, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #3,033 of 4,272
@moedawg140 , have you or anyone else found more explanation for the not being able to play music issue?

I just received a new Q1PR and cannot get it to output sound no matter what I do. I tried a bunch of resets, internal and external memory, and downgrading fw from 1.04 to 1.02. With 1.04 it was also crashing every few minutes. No crashes with 1.02 so far, but I still have not been able to play music. It sees my files fine and acts like it is playing, just no sound comes out.

I wonder if I am not doing the hard reset correctly. When exactly do you hold the power button?

Dec 25, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #3,034 of 4,272

Cool headphones, what are they? Don't think I've seen any that have looked quite so much like an item of clothing before (beltbuckle headband a nice touch
biggrin.gif
)

Dec 25, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #3,036 of 4,272
  @moedawg140 , have you or anyone else found more explanation for the not being able to play music issue?

I just received a new Q1PR and cannot get it to output sound no matter what I do. I tried a bunch of resets, internal and external memory, and downgrading fw from 1.04 to 1.02. With 1.04 it was also crashing every few minutes. No crashes with 1.02 so far, but I still have not been able to play music. It sees my files fine and acts like it is playing, just no sound comes out.

I wonder if I am not doing the hard reset correctly. When exactly do you hold the power button?

kevnin,

I picked up the QP1R from a head-fier here. I've had it for a couple of weeks. I've had it happen twice when I had no music output. I'll pay closer attention to what happened just prior to no music. I do know that the last time it happened I had been listening to music while it was charging. I paused the music and momentarily pushed the power button to turn off the screen.Several hours later when I went to play music, it was playing, time was scrolling away on the screen, but no music on iem's. The only way to get music on the iem's was to unplug\re-plug the iem's back into the headphone jack. Hope this helps... Running fw 1.02

Dec 26, 2015 at 2:32 AM Post #3,039 of 4,272
@moedawg140
 , have you or anyone else found more explanation for the not being able to play music issue?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/778877/review-questyle-audio-qp1r-with-multiple-headphone-and-iem-pairings/660#post_12194396

Dec 26, 2015 at 3:41 PM Post #3,042 of 4,272
Guys,

I listened to QP1R in November, at AudioShow in Warsaw, and liked the player so much that almost purchased one on the spur of the moment. The only problem I had back then was the wobbly scroll wheel.

bSquared64 said, that their are working on a solution, but don't know if they found one.

Does anyone of you know if the problem has been already solved?

thanks in advance,
Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back