Questyle QP1
Nov 10, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #2,431 of 4,272
You have zero verification that only one person has had this issue.

The "common sense" is that this is more of a precautionary measure, as I would not want anyone to experience what I experienced. You can choose to keep your 1.0.4 update (as you stated you use in the QP1R review thread). I am simply sharing what has happened to me and gave a solution so it may not happen to you. As for your suggestion "Perhaps download the earlier firmware as a backup?" The downloadable link that I provided is the solution until there is a workable solution and/or firmware update.

As you appear the only one with a problem that's verification in this sample group.
You are being melodramatic.

Nov 10, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #2,432 of 4,272
Or, cautious...

Even if there is only one person out on the field with this issue, at least it is now declared and "out there", so if anyone else has similar issues, they'll know there is a fix.

Nov 10, 2015 at 12:48 PM Post #2,433 of 4,272
As you appear the only one with a problem that's verification in this sample group.
You are being melodramatic.

May appear, but that is still zero verification, as not every owner of the QP1R posts on Head-Fi or is even a member of Head-Fi, and/or may not choose to disclose their findings.

I usually won't comment like this, but I feel it's needed:

I can see you have overlooked what has happened to me and not wanting it to happen to you, or you would not have responded in the manner that you have.

With all due respect, what is wrong with you? I mean, seriously, what is wrong? Are you okay? Accusing me of being melodramatic is juvenile at best and just plain ridiculous, illogical and uncouth at worst.

I would appreciate it if you stop with the name-calling. Thank you in advance.

Nov 10, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #2,434 of 4,272
May appear, but that is still zero verification, as not every owner of the QP1R posts on Head-Fi or is even a member of Head-Fi, and/or may not choose to disclose their findings.

I usually won't comment like this, but I feel it's needed:

I can see you have overlooked what has happened to me and not wanting it to happen to you, or you would not have responded in the manner that you have.

With all due respect, what is wrong with you? I mean, seriously, what is wrong? Are you okay? Accusing me of being melodramatic is juvenile at best and just plain ridiculous, illogical and uncouth at worst.

I would appreciate it if you stop with the name-calling. Thank you in advance.

I really wasn't name calling I thought your post was melodramatic. I don't know you.
I just think as one swallow does not a Summer make then one issue is just that until shown otherwise. To be fair your zero verification comment is not true. The group is a sample and from responses to date we can infer that there is one issue to date.
The fact it is not a big enough sample may be a matter for debate.

Nov 10, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #2,435 of 4,272
I really wasn't name calling I thought your post was melodramatic. I don't know you.
I just think as one swallow does not a Summer make then one issue is just that until shown otherwise. To be fair your zero verification comment is not true. The group is a sample and from responses to date we can infer that there is one issue to date.
The fact it is not a big enough sample may be a matter for debate.

You do not know me. I also do not know you. So for you to call me or anything that I say melodramatic, especially when you don't know me at all is juvenile at best and ridiculous and uncouth at worst.

Your sample group assertion is void. It is not about responses to date. For example, it's like saying since there is only one "official" (posted as a review) QP1R posted on Head-Fi (as of this writing) that we can come to the conclusion that based on the sample that no one owns a QP1R or will even write a review. Simply ridiculous thinking.

There is really no debate. I gave my experience, gave a solution, and you, the reader, have a choice to keep the 1.0.4 upgrade, or downgrade. The choice is yours. No need to accuse or call anyone (or anyone's post for that matter) names.

Nov 10, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #2,436 of 4,272
You do not know me. I also do not know you. So for you to call me or anything that I say melodramatic, especially when you don't know me at all is juvenile at best and ridiculous and uncouth at worst.

Your sample group assertion is void. It is not about responses to date. For example, it's like saying since there is only one "official" (posted as a review) QP1R posted on Head-Fi (as of this writing) that we can come to the conclusion that based on the sample that no one owns a QP1R or will even write a review. Simply ridiculous thinking.

There is really no debate. I gave my experience, gave a solution, and you, the reader, have a choice to keep the 1.0.4 upgrade, or downgrade. The choice is yours. No need to accuse or call anyone (or anyone's post for that matter) names.

Wow you are melodramatic and talk nonsense.

Nov 10, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #2,438 of 4,272
  Hi All,
I have retired from Questyle Audio to dedicate my time to other pursuits, so this will be my last post. Thank you all for your enthusiasm.

Good luck, can I have all your stuff? 
wink_face.gif

Nov 10, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #2,439 of 4,272
  Hi All,
I have retired from Questyle Audio to dedicate my time to other pursuits, so this will be my last post. Thank you all for your enthusiasm.

Sad to see you go mate. Hope the best in your future pursuits.

Nov 10, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #2,440 of 4,272
I have been trying to get in contact with Bruce and have yet to get him....strange.

Nov 10, 2015 at 2:23 PM Post #2,444 of 4,272
Wow you are melodramatic and talk nonsense.

I post and respond with logical answers and solutions and you state that I am melodramatic and talk nonsense. I can see I am getting nowhere with you with regards to you understanding anything that I have said the past day. Take care.

Nov 10, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #2,445 of 4,272
Hi All,

Good luck in your future endeavors Gary, it was truly inspiring learning from you with regards to Questyle and audio in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back