Questyle QP1
Jan 24, 2016 at 10:19 PM Post #3,212 of 4,272
@bSquared64 are you going to have the Qp1R covers at CanJam ? I want to see which looks best on my Silver.

Jan 24, 2016 at 10:22 PM Post #3,213 of 4,272
Sadly (for your wallet, Music junky) the answer is unequivocally yes. I also own the SE846 (I use them with modded blue filters). They're really good, but the KSE1500 is another level in SQ. It has a much cleaner background than the QP1R+SE846 combo and has overall better clarity and detail. Hard to say if it's worth the extras $$$$s. They are pricey - and they're a system, so you have to carry not only the headphones around with you, but also the dedicated high-voltage amp.

Jan 25, 2016 at 4:06 AM Post #3,214 of 4,272
@bSquared64
 are you going to have the Qp1R covers at CanJam ? I want to see which looks best on my Silver.

Not only will we have them @ CanJam, but we will have all 3 colors in stock and ready for shipment next week! We are only getting a limited supply and I expect them to sell out in a matter of hours, so anyone who wants one from this first shipment, better get their order in pretty quick!! We will get another shipment around the end of February to first week of March.

Jan 25, 2016 at 4:25 AM Post #3,215 of 4,272
Not only will we have them @ CanJam, but we will have all 3 colors in stock and ready for shipment next week! We are only getting a limited supply and I expect them to sell out in a matter of hours, so anyone who wants one from this first shipment, better get their order in pretty quick!! We will get another shipment around the end of February to first week of March.

Where can I order one?

Jan 25, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #3,217 of 4,272

Hey Bruce I saw pictures of the grey and tan. Could you post up pictures of the 3rd colour (I think it was black right)?

Jan 25, 2016 at 6:36 PM Post #3,222 of 4,272
Its been a while since I have posted something here. I personally use a slip sleeve by DodoCase for the iPhone 6+ with the Dignis case. Daily carry consists of my Maxpedition leg pouch which can house both the DAP, my IEMs, and some other goodies. Taking a break from listening and coming back to it, especially with the new school session, is fantastic. I know it sounds a carbon copy of what I and many others say about the DAP but good lord is this thing bloody perfect. I have yet to hear anything that brings as much quality of sound that the QP1R does.
I tried the Sony ZX2 at Best Buy, located in the "rich" section of the DFW area. I'm not lying when I think it sounds great too but the sound doesn't feel like it carries as much weight or soul as the QP1R does. Its strange and I can't figure out why.
When you include the price of both the QP1 and the more expensive QP1R, there's hardly anything that matches even close to the price to performance they offer. Honestly, I am entirely happy with my purchase and have very little amount of complaints.

GG Questyle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back