Questyle. Is anybody really home at that outfit?
May 12, 2020 at 12:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

BlueSkyHi

Head-Fier
Hi folks. I have a Questyle CMA400i that I have asked many questions directly to the manufacturer via email and have always gotten "radio silence" in response.

Now I want to purchase a CMA Twelve Master and can't find a dealer anywhere and, of course, no response from the home company either.

Does anyone know how to contact these guys or is there a stocking dealer for the Twelve Master somewhere in the United States or the Northern Hemisphere at least?

Thank you!

May 12, 2020 at 12:39 PM Post #2 of 6
They do seem to have disappeared. I have the CMA600i and love it. Their previous UK distributor doesn't list them anymore neither does a store I tried them in previously.
🤷‍♂️

May 12, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #3 of 6
Hi folks. I have a Questyle CMA400i that I have asked many questions directly to the manufacturer via email and have always gotten "radio silence" in response.

Now I want to purchase a CMA Twelve Master and can't find a dealer anywhere and, of course, no response from the home company either.

Does anyone know how to contact these guys or is there a stocking dealer for the Twelve Master somewhere in the United States or the Northern Hemisphere at least?

Thank you!
I'm also looking for a CMA Twelve in gold. I can't seem to find a distributor in Canada. Headphone Bar in Vancouver had them in stock last year and they sold out. I reached to the owner and he said Questyle had inventory problems due to Covid.

If anyone finds something let me know. My friend has a CMA 400i and it's unbelievable.

May 12, 2020 at 1:54 PM Post #4 of 6
Thanks for the input from you both. I reached out to a local vendor here on the East Coast of the US who said they are done with Questyle and selling off inventory and the response wasn't very indicative of a cordial breakup. Questyle has been having customer service issues for a long, long time as I have never been able to contact them. And, unless China has been having COVID issues for many moons, I can't imagine any inventory issues are a result of the bug that popped up earlier this year.

It's too bad too because their products were pretty darn cool! I'll be looking at iFi for my next DAC/AMP probably the iDSD. Incidentally, the East Coast vendor has a couple of units, a CMA400i (black) and a CMA-600i (silver) in stock but not the Twelve Master. The big auction site has a CMA 1200 for sale but not the Master.

May 12, 2020 at 7:00 PM Post #5 of 6
Thanks for the input from you both. I reached out to a local vendor here on the East Coast of the US who said they are done with Questyle and selling off inventory and the response wasn't very indicative of a cordial breakup. Questyle has been having customer service issues for a long, long time as I have never been able to contact them. And, unless China has been having COVID issues for many moons, I can't imagine any inventory issues are a result of the bug that popped up earlier this year.

It's too bad too because their products were pretty darn cool! I'll be looking at iFi for my next DAC/AMP probably the iDSD. Incidentally, the East Coast vendor has a couple of units, a CMA400i (black) and a CMA-600i (silver) in stock but not the Twelve Master. The big auction site has a CMA 1200 for sale but not the Master.
There's a store in Germany that still has a few in stock. Not sure if they ship overseas, but might be worth a shot: https://hifi-passion.de/da-wandler/questyle-cma-twelve?c=58

Users who are viewing this thread

Back