Questyle CMA Twelve Master Loaner Program
Feb 20, 2019 at 11:00 PM Post #16 of 102
"Conclusion

Would I buy this? Yes, If I was still in the midgrade buying area of DAC/amps. My ears have been so spoiled by CANJAM NYC this past weekend that I'm shooting really high to get to the level of sound I'm currently after."

Out of curiosity what higher end DAC/amp combos got you so excited?

Feb 21, 2019 at 6:53 AM Post #17 of 102
"Conclusion

Would I buy this? Yes, If I was still in the midgrade buying area of DAC/amps. My ears have been so spoiled by CANJAM NYC this past weekend that I'm shooting really high to get to the level of sound I'm currently after."

Out of curiosity what higher end DAC/amp combos got you so excited?
I'll pm you.

Mar 13, 2019 at 7:24 PM Post #19 of 102
Hey Guys.

Glad to see you're all enjoying our new CMA Twelve Master all in one DAC/AMP. If anyone has any questions about the CMA Twelve or CMA Twelve Master, feel free to post them here.

For those of you wondering what the 5G Wireless component built into the CMA Twelve is all about, we will be shipping the Super Source and Super Source Master soon which has a dock for the QP2R built in and will connect to the CMA Twelve with our LossLess High Res 5G wireless technology!

I look forward to your comments, questions and reviews of the CMA Twelve Master.

Mar 15, 2019 at 4:19 PM Post #21 of 102
Aaron811, could you please let me know the status of the CMA Twelve Master. It has been a couple of weeks and no response from you...

Todd

Mar 18, 2019 at 2:05 PM Post #22 of 102
Hi All,

The CMA Twelve Master was delivered to aaron811 on the 28th of Feb. I have not heard from him since. Aaron, if you have the amp it is past time to send it on and you need to contact me immediately. I have called and left messages and emailed you numerous times. There are a number of people waiting for their turn and it is MY personal unit you are taking advantage of. Lets get this resolved asap please.

Todd

Mar 21, 2019 at 11:55 AM Post #23 of 102
Well folks, it appears the unit has been stolen... I am sorry but I do not have another unit and don't know if I can get another one for this program. You can thank aaron811 for this. I caution anyone doing business, loaner programs or anything else with this individual. If anything changes I will post it in this thread. Again, I am sorry to those who are on the list that will not get to audition the CMA Twelve Master.
If I do not hear from aaron811 by Monday, I am posting all of the information I have on him so no one else gets burned.

Todd

Mar 21, 2019 at 11:57 AM Post #24 of 102
Well folks, it appears the unit has been stolen... I am sorry but I do not have another unit and don't know if I can get another one for this program. You can thank aaron811 for this. I caution anyone doing business, loaner programs or anything else with this individual. If anything changes I will post it in this thread. Again, I am sorry to those who are on the list that will not get to audition the CMA Twelve Master.
If I do not hear from aaron811 by Monday, I am posting all of the information I have on him so no one else gets burned.

Todd
Todd, I'm very sorry to hear about that. Is there anything else you can do? Like file a Police report for theft or something?

Mar 21, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #25 of 102

Todd
What a tragedy. It's a shame how one individual can screw things up for us honest head-fiers. Sorry Todd, I hope they get this individual and you get your unit back.

Mar 21, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #26 of 102
What a tragedy. It's a shame how one individual can screw things up for us honest head-fiers. Sorry Todd, I hope they get this individual and you get your unit back.
Yep! that's what I thought about. "US" good people out here in the community taking part in a nice tour from a very nice person like Todd. And some A-HOLE has to screw it up for all of us.

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #27 of 102
Yep! that's what I thought about. "US" good people out here in the community taking part in a nice tour from a very nice person like Todd. And some A-HOLE has to screw it up for all of us.
Right, it irks the cramp out of me that this has happened. I can only imagine how Todd feels, what a jerk that guy is.

Mar 25, 2019 at 1:34 PM Post #28 of 102
Very unfortunate outcome here. A little search on aaron811 comes up with some history of an Oppo PM2 loaner going missing on his watch a couple of years ago.

Definitely something shady here.

@aaron811 the #2 PM-2s are on their way to you. @Jiffy Squid should be sending you tracking info soon if he hasn't already. Enjoy!
atsmile.gif

Just let me know Aaron811 when you are done as im next and I will PM you my address.
Hey Aaron do you still have these? Its been awhile and you have not responded. Thanks for the update.

Mar 25, 2019 at 3:50 PM Post #29 of 102
Very unfortunate outcome here. A little search on aaron811 comes up with some history of an Oppo PM2 loaner going missing on his watch a couple of years ago.

Definitely something shady here.

@aaron811 the #2 PM-2s are on their way to you. @Jiffy Squid should be sending you tracking info soon if he hasn't already. Enjoy!
atsmile.gif

Just let me know Aaron811 when you are done as im next and I will PM you my address.
Hey Aaron do you still have these? Its been awhile and you have not responded. Thanks for the update.

Saw that as well. I think he said it was, "lost in shipment". Sounds very shady considering the event here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back