Questions regarding Onkyo HF Player
Nov 12, 2017 at 2:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Richter Di

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi, I have installed different music players on my Sony NW-ZX2 walkman, mainly because I need a good EQ for my Audeze iSine 20. So far I tried an kept:
  • Onkyo HF Player
  • jetAudio Plus
  • Neutron
  • Poweramp
The EQ of the Onkyo HF Player is so far the best implemented followed by the Neutron which also offers even more EQing options.

Here comes my question. When I used the Onkyo HF Player before I could do the EQ settings in landscape mode. I currently use Version 2.0.3 and can’t find this function any longer.
I also checked the settings of the Sony and automatic landscape is enabled. But I can turn my Sony any way I want but the Onkoy EQ will not jump into landscape.
Am I doing something wrong?

Feb 11, 2018 at 11:27 AM Post #2 of 3
Do you know - is it possible to transfer files back from the app (IPhone) back to the PC?

I've copied music to the app, lost the original source, but now would like to transfer it again to my SD card, but i cannot see a way to transfer the files back using ITunes?

Feb 11, 2018 at 4:27 PM Post #3 of 3
Do you know - is it possible to transfer files back from the app (IPhone) back to the PC?

I've copied music to the app, lost the original source, but now would like to transfer it again to my SD card, but i cannot see a way to transfer the files back using ITunes?

Sorry, I only use the Android version on the Sony NW-ZX2. I gave up trying to get my own music on iPads and iPones a longtime ago. I only use them Qobuz streaming and even this does not work flawlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back