Question regarding the tips that come with monster coppers
Aug 7, 2010 at 11:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

KarlAgathon

100+ Head-Fier
So I picked up my coppers from fed ex today. Finally opened the package a short time ago. Noticed that there are a plethora of different sized/colored tips. There are three pouches of tips. One is of the segmented tips. The other two pouches however both say supertips on the back. Are they all super tips? I ask because I thought these came with regular tips too?  That also along with some foams. Just a little confused is all.

EDIT: Sorry, should have said four pouches of tips. The two big pouches say supertips on the back and have the most in numbers.

Aug 7, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #2 of 6
yeah this confused me too at first.  yes, both pouches are supertips, but of different kinds.  One has the gel-like substance in the middle, while the other is more foam.  The gel ones are the "new" kind.  Let's see, the other pouches...trying to remember; i think both of the other bags were silicone of different sizes, including two pairs of triple flange. I'll have to check tomorrow to be sure about those though. 

Aug 7, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #3 of 6

Quote:
yeah this confused me too at first.  yes, both pouches are supertips, but of different kinds.  One has the gel-like substance in the middle, while the other is more foam.  The gel ones are the "new" kind.  Let's see, the other pouches...trying to remember; i think both of the other bags were silicone of different sizes, including two pairs of triple flange. I'll have to check tomorrow to be sure about those though. 

Thank you so much for clarifying!
beerchug.gif
 Do you remember what color the gel "new kind" was by chance?

Aug 7, 2010 at 11:40 PM Post #4 of 6
mmm i think they are all colors (grey, black, and white) depending on size.  The gels were all in one bag, foams all in another. They are rounder than the foamy ones, which are more oval/oblong.  you should also be able to tell by looking at the bottom rim.  The gel ones have this shiny filling between the two outer pieces.  To me, they also feel "squishier" (that is an official technical term, by the way 
wink_face.gif
 )

Just to clarify, I know that the gels are supertips, based on the monster description.  I am assuming the foamy ones are a different kind since they are also in a supertips package.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!!!

Oh, and congrats on your coppers!  
ksc75smile.gif

Quote:

Thank you so much for clarifying!
beerchug.gif
 Do you remember what color the gel "new kind" was by chance?

Aug 9, 2010 at 6:34 AM Post #5 of 6

The foamy ones are the hybrid foam super tips 
Quote:
mmm i think they are all colors (grey, black, and white) depending on size.  The gels were all in one bag, foams all in another. They are rounder than the foamy ones, which are more oval/oblong.  you should also be able to tell by looking at the bottom rim.  The gel ones have this shiny filling between the two outer pieces.  To me, they also feel "squishier" (that is an official technical term, by the way 
wink_face.gif
 )

Just to clarify, I know that the gels are supertips, based on the monster description.  I am assuming the foamy ones are a different kind since they are also in a supertips package.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!!!

Oh, and congrats on your coppers!  
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 9, 2010 at 11:18 AM Post #6 of 6
ah!  Thanks for the clarification

Users who are viewing this thread

Back