Question Regarding ifi micro iDSD Black Label
Jun 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Synthrex57

New Head-Fier
Hi there everyone! I wanna ask a question regarding the product which I mentioned on the post title.

if1_2048x2048.jpg

So I currently own a micro iDSD black label and have been using it for quite some time. Recently my microphone has been bugging out so I plan on purchasing a condenser microphone. So my question is, is it possible for me to connect the condenser microphone to the micro iDSD or would I have to purchase another sound card to give power to it?

Thank you all in advance!

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:29 AM Post #2 of 3
Microphone and line-level inputs are not the same. I guess you would need some kind of microphone preamp.

Not sure what you are trying to do since you didn't say. Normally people buy a USB audio interface if they want to use a microphone. But, they are normally not portable. Not because of the size but because they don't have batteries.

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:53 AM Post #3 of 3
Microphone and line-level inputs are not the same. I guess you would need some kind of microphone preamp.

Not sure what you are trying to do since you didn't say. Normally people buy a USB audio interface if they want to use a microphone. But, they are normally not portable. Not because of the size but because they don't have batteries.

Alright tqvm for the answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back