Question about SingPost International Service
Apr 29, 2012 at 8:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ivanrocks321

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi, go a question of anyone who knows how singapore's post works. I bought something from a member here last month. I am in school in Grenada west indies, I had asked the seller to ship item to me. The problem is I still dont have it yet. And more alarming is the tracking says dispatched to country code VE. Now VE is Venezuela according to google and it is the closest larger country from Grenada. So The issue is does singpost do a dropoff in VE and uses another contracted service to send it to grenada? I am reading some pretty bad reviews about the state of the postal system in venezuela and hope it will not be stolen or something there. However it is not going to VE I have no idea of were it is. I contacted the seller who also has no idea and has contacted singpost but still has not heard back from them yet. This is a horrible ordeal and I hope anyone has any idea can help me out a little. Thanks

Apr 29, 2012 at 9:20 PM Post #2 of 2
You would have been better off asking him to fashion a raft from 2 liter bottles, have him place the item atop the newly fashioned raft, and push it in  Grenada's general direction. 

My experience with Singpost in the last two years has as disappointing as manure in your socks. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back