Question about Shure SE215
Oct 24, 2011 at 5:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

PacoTaco9001

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone, I've been looking to buy a new IEM that would be basically a good all rounder and I think I have decided on the Shure SE215, except for one thing.

I've read that these IEMS seem to have problems with the swivel and lock detachable cable, like it would only work when the cable is at a certain angle. I've read that people would randomly have their sound just cut out from one ear bud. But, most of those problems I have seen have occurred with a group of IEMS that were shipped specifically during May and early June. Does anyone know if they have resolved this issue with the sound cutting out? I haven't read anything about people having problems with their se215's since July, so I'm guessing that they may have remedied this problem?

Oct 24, 2011 at 6:18 PM Post #2 of 3
Even if the problem hasn't been resolved yet, Shure's 2 year warranty will cover it. 

ps. should have used the search function first. there's countless threads on this iem as well as its problems.

Oct 24, 2011 at 7:40 PM Post #3 of 3
I did use the search function, but I couldn't find any posts stating whether or not the issue has been resolved. But yea you're right, the 2 year warranty is pretty nice, I think Ill just go ahead and get them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back