Question About Blogspot and Indexing
Nov 15, 2009 at 12:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

dj_mocok

Headphoneus Supremus
When I setup a blog to host my Tokina lens review, I unknowingly put the review as the name of the blog "tokina11-16mm.blogspot".
I am writing a second lens review, so I was just wondering, if I put this new lens review as in "new post" under that blog, will a google search still able to find the new review, or it won't because of the specific name of my blog?

If not, then I'm afraid I have to re-signup with a new account and then put my review there...

What do you think is the best way to put this new review so that it can appear when the lens name is googled? Thanks guys.

Nov 15, 2009 at 12:47 PM Post #2 of 5
Yes, the all mighty Google will still pick up the post title regardless of what your blogspot names is.

If you really want to get into blogging, get your own domain name. Google only charge US$10 yearly fee (for the domain), this blog itself is still free. Any person who use your old address will automatically be redirected to the new name.

Nov 15, 2009 at 12:58 PM Post #3 of 5
Thanks. Nah I don't really want to blog, I just want a place that I can store my reviews and people can find it when they google the name of the lens. eg. if they google "tokina 11-16mm review", my review will show up under the google result.

That's why I use blogspot and it's free. If you know a better option, please let me know then I will put my reviews there instead.

I was also once told how to index the review so that it appears easier, but I forgot how to do it.

Nov 15, 2009 at 1:06 PM Post #4 of 5
I tried a few other free blog site, but so far blogspot/blogger is still my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back