Question about Beyerdynamic DTX 910's
Jul 10, 2011 at 9:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

EpicPie

500+ Head-Fier
I'm planning on picking up a pair for Beyerdynamic DTX 910's for $89($90 is my budget) but for the price range would these be fine for what I listen to or could you guys suggest me something better?

I mostly listen to Vocal Trance, Hands Up, Hardstyle, UK Hardcore, Electro House, and some Dubstep.

Thanks in advance.

- EpicPie

Jul 11, 2011 at 12:54 AM Post #2 of 9
Hello, and welcome to Head-Fi. These headphones are almost entirely unknown on Head-Fi for some reason. Just slipped through the cracks perhaps. So you are probably not going to get too much input on them. If you do get them (which is probably relatively risk-free with beyer), please post your impressions.

Jul 11, 2011 at 1:07 AM Post #3 of 9

Quote:
Hello, and welcome to Head-Fi. These headphones are almost entirely unknown on Head-Fi for some reason. Just slipped through the cracks perhaps. So you are probably not going to get too much input on them. If you do get them (which is probably relatively risk-free with beyer), please post your impressions.

Thanks, im not to new here. Ive been lurking Head-Fi since early 2010 but never got around to making an account since I mostly just read through threads.

Could you still suggest me a different pair of headphones based on my music choice and budget?

Jul 11, 2011 at 1:24 AM Post #4 of 9

Quote:
Thanks, im not to new here. Ive been lurking Head-Fi since early 2010 but never got around to making an account since I mostly just read through threads.

Could you still suggest me a different pair of headphones based on my music choice and budget?

Sony MDR-V6 are good.
Sony MDR-7506 are even better

they are balanced so there is a good mix of treble and bass without distorting everything else.

ATH-M50's also, but might be out of your price range

Jul 11, 2011 at 2:12 AM Post #5 of 9

Quote:
Sony MDR-V6 are good.
Sony MDR-7506 are even better

they are balanced so there is a good mix of treble and bass without distorting everything else.

ATH-M50's also, but might be out of your price range

Thanks for the suggestions. Ive looked at into getting the M50's but people say they put to much pressure on their ears or head which is something I don't like considering I use headphones almost 24/7.

Jul 11, 2011 at 2:17 AM Post #6 of 9

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestions. Ive looked at into getting the M50's but people say they put to much pressure on their ears or head which is something I don't like considering I use headphones almost 24/7.

I use headphone most the time too. And I have the problem too. But I have actual ear problems and the M50's didn't clamp on me very tightly. The MDR-v line do clamp a bit, but the pads ae extremely soft

If you don't want pressure, get like ATH-A700

They are extremely comfortable and lightly press against your ears

Other then that, there is T50RP with custom made earpads that I handmake. Mine don't even try to touch my ears the whole i make are so big.

And Senn HD598 that are made not to touch your ears.

Feb 12, 2015 at 2:10 PM Post #9 of 9
Hi,

I want to ask that the DTX 910 compatible with the DT 770 and the DT 990's ear pads?
And...
Are the DTX 910 + FiiO E07 Amp + Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 8Gb Rockboxed (with a 32Gb Samsung Evo Class 10 SDHC card) good for listening to:

Deftones
Chiodos (Illuminaudio and earlier albums)
Arctic Monkeys
Pet Slimmers of the Year
Cult of Luna
Audrey Fall
Rosetta

Hanz Zimmer
Johannes Brahms
Franz Liszt
George Frideric Handel 

All the songs are in .FLAC 16bit 44.100kHz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back