1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Question about audio quality on youtube

First

Back
  1. ronnel0918

Thanks! Already found keepvid. [​IMG]

2. ronnel0918

Hi again,

Tried your method (I used ffmpeg, though) and got the AAC file. The thing is, I am not sure how to repack the AAC. How'd you do that? I converted the AAC to M4A using dBpoweramp.

3. neojhun
    Oh woops, i should of mentioned YAMB GUI for MB4Box. That is the tool that will Demux (Split) & Mux (Pack) the mp4 files. After you Mux the mp4 files just change the file extention to .m4a

kylezo likes this.
  4. kylezo

I am unable to mux aac into mp4 or m4a with yamb. Just says, "muxing failed".

5. serman005

My ipod thanks you.

6. Stuart Deyes
    You're totally correct there. Before I started my first YouTube channel,I wanted to find out whether or not the sound was a better bit rate depending on the video quality. So I downloaded several different videos in 480,720 & 1080p & found that the audio track for all 3 was 126kbps. It did used to be 192kbps so I'm guessing they stepped the bit rate down to save a bit of space. As a result,apart from video files that I upload in 720p,all music only files are upped in 480p

First

Back