Q Cable Impressions Thread
May 19, 2014 at 12:18 PM Post #391 of 555
Thank you for the very kind words.

Looking at your moniker, I can't help thinking of taking a cue from an ad campaign by a company famous for their jams and jellies.

"With an endorsement from smellyfungus, it's gotta be good!" :D

se

May 19, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #393 of 555
Thank you for the very kind words.

Looking at your moniker, I can't help thinking of taking a cue from an ad campaign by a company famous for their jams and jellies.

"With an endorsement from smellyfungus, it's gotta be good!" :D

se

That's as crazy as trying to sell cables without making unproven performance claims. Who would do such a thing?

Oh, wait.....

May 19, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #394 of 555
LOL! Ya sold me! Q cable is on my radar....gonna happen soon. :)

And here I thought I was just being a smartass. Guess we're going to have to rewrite the marketing plan. Hey, before you order, could you change your moniker to something more disgusting than johnnybrick? Saturday Night Live did a great Smucker's spoof years ago. My favorite was from Chevy Chase. "With a name like Painful Rectal Itch, it's gotta be good!" Is painfulrectalitch available? We could probably double our sales with that endorsement alone. :D

se

Jun 16, 2014 at 10:31 PM Post #400 of 555
I have that plug/cable combo in my D7000. Yum.........

Jun 17, 2014 at 3:27 PM Post #401 of 555
Anyone besides MacedonianHero and kothganesh tried these with Audeze LCD-XC's? Aesthetically, these cables are unmatched. And these are far cheaper than Double Helix. Just trying to get a sense of how they match with these cans. Right now I'm using the Centrance HiFi-M8, but will probably upgrade to an Oppo HA-1 DAC?Amp soon.

Thanks in advance!

Jul 24, 2014 at 4:29 PM Post #402 of 555
Anyone find these these cables bright out of the box (envelope)? Should I expect them to settle down?

Jul 25, 2014 at 2:26 AM Post #403 of 555
No problem with brightness with my cables right out the envelope. Music is just flowing with them and they have done the best thing I feel they could ever do: "Disappear" and let me focus on the music :)  

Jul 25, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #404 of 555
I think my ears were broken yesterday. They are just fine today.

Happy to have a quality and LIGHT cable flowing from my HP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back