1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Q Cable Impressions Thread

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Next

Last
  1. Steve Eddy
    Thank you for the very kind words.

Looking at your moniker, I can't help thinking of taking a cue from an ad campaign by a company famous for their jams and jellies.

"With an endorsement from smellyfungus, it's gotta be good!" :D

se

2. johnnybrick

LOL! Ya sold me! Q cable is on my radar....gonna happen soon. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. bfreedma

That's as crazy as trying to sell cables without making unproven performance claims. Who would do such a thing?

Oh, wait.....

4. Steve Eddy

And here I thought I was just being a smartass. Guess we're going to have to rewrite the marketing plan. Hey, before you order, could you change your moniker to something more disgusting than johnnybrick? Saturday Night Live did a great Smucker's spoof years ago. My favorite was from Chevy Chase. "With a name like Painful Rectal Itch, it's gotta be good!" Is painfulrectalitch available? We could probably double our sales with that endorsement alone. :D

se

5. MattTCG
    These are the best cables that I've ever used. They get my highest recommendation.

6. Steve Eddy

"With an endorsement from MattTCG, it's gotta be good!"

Hmmm... Naaah, that doesn't work.

Thanks for auditioning.

*click* Barbara, send the next one in. *click*

:p

se

7. Amphibica
    I've been enjoying - really ENJOYING!! - my Q-cables with my Audeze LCD 2.2. What an improvement over the stock cable. Impressive. Worth every penny.

8. Steve Eddy

Wow. I'm not sure I want to hear any more details about that. :veryevil:

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you're happy with your cables.

se

9. HPDJ
    I'm just gonna drop these off right here.......yah, no words needed :)

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpg

10. Oregonian
    I have that plug/cable combo in my D7000. Yum.........

11. vigotone
    Anyone besides MacedonianHero and kothganesh tried these with Audeze LCD-XC's? Aesthetically, these cables are unmatched. And these are far cheaper than Double Helix. Just trying to get a sense of how they match with these cans. Right now I'm using the Centrance HiFi-M8, but will probably upgrade to an Oppo HA-1 DAC?Amp soon.

Thanks in advance!

12. jehugo
    Anyone find these these cables bright out of the box (envelope)? Should I expect them to settle down?

13. HPDJ
    No problem with brightness with my cables right out the envelope. Music is just flowing with them and they have done the best thing I feel they could ever do: "Disappear" and let me focus on the music :)  

14. jehugo
    I think my ears were broken yesterday. They are just fine today.

Happy to have a quality and LIGHT cable flowing from my HP.

15. mowglycdb
    And much less microphonics and more flexible, now if the conectors were lighter...   I think that the conectors are about 70% of the weight.

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Next

Last