1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Q cable for Audeze LCD-2 / LCD-3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (54)
  1. ulogin
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    As far as I know, the consensus is that Q cable is the best aftermarket cable for LCD-2/3. Sonically, it makes the LCD-3 sings. Aesthetically, it complements the unique look of Audeze phones with its one-of-a-kind, shoelace-like sheath.

Since I am parting with my LCD-3, am sad to put this up for sale. 1.5 m. 1/4" TRS plug. Bought from Steve for $215, and now you can have it for $OLD. Condition: Used – Good with some signs of usage.

Prices include CONUS shipping. International buyers please add $12 to cover additional shipping fee. Accepts PayPal personal or buyer adds 4% (Amazon payment is free BTW).

Thanks for looking!

--Rick

Glowing Review:

Code:

[​IMG] sluker [​IMG] Q- cables are the only ones I would pay for after-market as I have decent enough soldering skills to make my own with any wire available (and have made many). However, Steve Eddy's cables have had the effect of "lifting a veil" like peeling back the screen protector on your new phone. Plus the ergonomics are phenomenal, they literally feel like a set of thick shoe laces.

2. ulogin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.