px100
Mar 13, 2006 at 2:48 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by charles M
Thanks, appreciate the imfo. Should I assume that Sennheiser doesn't have the pads?

If they did, it would be available under Service > Repair on sennheiserusa.com

They don't seem to have replacement pads for the PX 100, like they do for many of their other headphones.

Mar 13, 2006 at 6:03 AM Post #5 of 6
According to post #7 (quoted below) from the Replacement Pads for PX100 thread, you can order them from Sennheiser:
Quote:

Originally Posted by bmorrison
The pads do exist after all. Their part number is H-89331. They aren't on the website, but you can call to order them. The weird thing is, I called and told the sales rep what I wanted. She said that PX100 pads aren't available yet. Then I gave her the part number, and when she looked it up, she was pretty surprised to see it in their system.

I ordered them last week and they just arrived. I was a little worried that it might not really be the correct part, but on the package it does say they are for the PX100. Just to be sure, I put them on my PX100, and they fit perfectly. Treble sounds cleaner then with my old, dirty pads too.

Mar 13, 2006 at 9:32 PM Post #6 of 6
I just got on the phone and ordered 3 pairs with the above part number. $3.26 each plus shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back